YMCA Centennial Hills / I am complaining about customer service.

I just received the most horrible customer service at the Centennial Hills YMCA location on 6601 N Buffalo Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89131. I went there to sign up for the membership. I was waiting in the line for, at least, 20 minutes. There were only 2 people in front of me. The front desk staff was extremely slow, unfriendly and did not acknowledge people waiting in the line. What upset me the most was when it was my turn to get help/service, I went to the desk where the staff by the name Oscar was sitting, and 2 people, a man and a woman, jumped right in front of me out of nowhere. That woman said they were waiting in the line, too, but I never saw them both anywhere in the line. the man next to her was sarcastic and rude and laughing like I was crazy. That staff Oscar was on their side - no apology, he was not nice either. Unbelievable! I asked for a manager. When the manager arrived, she did apologize and wanted to give me a tour and sign me up, but I decided to walk away, because I, totally, lost my desire to be a member of the gym that sucks with the customer service!!! I wanted to be a member of that location because its closer to my house, but now I would rather drive extra miles to join another gym, like LV athletic club, that knows how to provide a good service. The Centennial Hills YMCA, including Oscar, should be ashamed of themselves! Awful experience! If any question, please call # [protected] or email [protected]@yahoo.com.
Thank you for your assistance!

Venus R.

• Updated by VRabin, May 30, 2018

Please read my complain above

• Updated by VRabin, May 30, 2018

I received the most horrible customer service at YMCA. Please read my complain above.

Vr