ymax international phone provider / in ad show rate inreality 5-10 higher

unknownWest Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: unknown
Most of the tims i call in 3 countries: Germany, Israel & Russia. ad rates are very attractive however in reality only calls to Germany fits to ad other from 5 to 10 times higher. No ymax phone number or website is available. why and what ymax hided?
La

Comments

Ca
  31st of Oct, 2008
i was charge many times for recharge mi account to international calls but when i MAKING CALLS SAID"YOU CAN'T CALLS FOR INSUFICIENT SALDO. PLEASE CHECK AND REBURSING ME MY MONEY(562-695-8960), THANKS
OR GIVE ME A FHONE NUMBER TO EXPLAINT MY PROBLEM.
Ot
  23rd of Oct, 2009
I have a complaint. When I called Cuba and can't communicate with the number, they took $ less only for the communication. I need my $2 back. First time I tried to make the call, first and second attempts were unsucessfull .
Need to remburse $2 to phone (786)320-8619
Do
  7th of Jul, 2010
-----Original Message-----
From: no-reply@magicjack.com
To: DRVGALARZA1@AOL.COM
Sent: Mon, Jul 5, 2010 11:20 am
Subject: magicJack confirmation email for Purchase of International Minutes
Thank you for registering a phone number for International calling. You may use your purchase to make calls from your magicJack, mobile phone, or any other telephone number you have registered under your magicJack account.

I made this transaction with you, but when i want to make calls it appears i have no money in my account. I need a response from you as soon as possible.
Vicente