YLighting / lamp and ylighting customer "service."

Columbia, MD, United States

The lamp I ordered it August 14, Order Number 2021056. When they finally delivered it, it had missing parts. I contacted YLighting by email and phone. On September 5, I sent photos of the lamp with missing parts as requested. I recontacted them September 18 via email. I called Sheena King, Return Specialist Lead, Phone: [protected]. Twice. And emailed her as she had responded to my email. She failed to return the emails or calls. I called. The customer "service" person was blasé, seemingly uncaring, and I asked to speak to a supervisor. He said, after a wait, that the supervisor would call me back. No call. I sent an email back to krissanen.[protected]@ylighting.com, the person I spoke to. No call back. I will never do business with Ylighting again, and that's too bad given I have ordered quite a few things from them before. I am disgusted with this company.

They seem not to have found out that they are EASILY replaceable. They don't call back. They don't respond to emails. They don't apologize in any sincere way.

Sk