YIyelim.com / Bad product

I have purchased a few items from their website, including a few cans of olives.
The olives were clearly gone bad a long time. I have been trying to reach them
so that they can correct this problem but to no availability. I called them, sent
email, etc. It is perplexing--I'm being told I'd receive a call back within 5 minutes
every time I call them, which never materializes. Never again any business with
this vendor.

Oz

More YIyelim.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gw
      26th of Apr, 2011

I ordered size 6 girls pullups, as I have a grand daughter that was born with spinda bifida and has a toliet problem. When they arrived they were size 4T/5T. When I called to complain I was told the 4/5 had been improved to include size 6. There is no way. We did open the package and found they are not the same size as a size 6 would be expected.

They did say they would send a return label to return them and refund my money. But I do not trust the company to do as they say. I think this company is unreliable

• Ni
      1st of Aug, 2016
    YIyelim.com - opened cheese
    yiyelim.com
    New York

I have purchased a full size can of cheese from this store. It was supposed to be around 20 lbs. When the item arrived, there were two problems. First they sent me an opened 40 lbs can. Second, the cheese inside it was *significantly* less than 20 lbs. The fact that they sent an unsealed opened can of something perishable is unacceptable. Trying to cheat on top of it is insult to the injury. I called them, wrote emails. They kept telling me that the manager is not available, but will get back to me. However no one did. I would never spend even one dollar with this store again. Shame on them.