Ygnition / Scam

I tried to cancel ygnition dsl service via their web form. They refused to cancel. It has been four months and they say they have "scheduled" termination of my account.

I haven't lived at the address since December and had cancelled all my other services. Their customer service first told me they never received my cancellation. Then they told me that they don't even have a web form. I sent them a link to it and a jpeg (in case their internet connection was too slow to open the link). They told me that they never received my request.

I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and going to small claims court. If there are others out there who have been cheated by this company, please contact me at the address below:

We need to protect other consumers from companies that continue to bill you after you've cancelled services.

Va

Comments

• Fw
      24th of Mar, 2009

also complain to the FCC on their website -the FCC ruled monopoly contracts they use illegal 1.5 years ago

• Am
      20th of Sep, 2010

Good evening,
    My name is Amber and I am with the Ygnition Cares Team. My goal is to discuss any issues that you may be currently experiencing or have experienced in the past and help connect you with the proper Ygnition department to get these issues resolved. Ideally, we would like to be able to come up with a solution that works for you and help you become a satisfied customer again. We understand though, that you may have had unsatisfactory experiences and may be very frustrated. We truly want to work with you to discuss these issues so that you know that your voice is being heard. We also may already have solutions for you to several of the complaints that I have seen in this forum.
    Please let us know how we can assist you.
    -Amber C.