Ygnition / Poor service and incorrect billing

1 US Review updated:

The worst cable service I have ever had!! Very bad signal strength - you want it fixed - it will cost 55.00 dollars for a technician to come out - even if it is their problem!! Ordered premium cable originally - very poor picture, no box. Upgraded that day to digital service - add another 20 dollars per month for channel lineup, plus 10 dollars more per month for HD, plus 10 dollars more per month for the digital box, plus 5.00 more per month for local access, plus about 20 dollars more per month for taxes and access fees, plus 35.00 dollars to change service - highway robbery! There service goes out EVERY day. I cannot receive the HD channels I am paying for because the signal strength is too low. Now i have finally had enough and canceled it and when I did they informed me I owed them another 172.00 dollars!! I have only had the service for 6 weeks, I paid them over 200 dollars last month and now have to pay another 172.00 to be rid of them!! I went and bought and antenna today and get better TV free off the air!! Their cable service is the only one offered in the apartment complex I live in - they have an exclusive contract with the apartment community - no doubt the only way they can get anybody to sign up for their crappy service!! I promise I would never live in another apartment community that only offered Ygnition!!

Fr

More Ygnition Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      Sep 20, 2010

Good evening,
    My name is Amber and I am with the Ygnition Cares Team. My goal is to discuss any issues that you may be currently experiencing or have experienced in the past and help connect you with the proper Ygnition department to get these issues resolved. Ideally, we would like to be able to come up with a solution that works for you and help you become a satisfied customer again. We understand though, that you may have had unsatisfactory experiences and may be very frustrated. We truly want to work with you to discuss these issues so that you know that your voice is being heard. We also may already have solutions for you to several of the complaints that I have seen in this forum.
    Please let us know how we can assist you.
    -Amber C.