YGC family protect elite insurance / auto debit my account but no agreement received for 3 months

1 Rosario, Cavite, Philippines

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good day!

This is Zarade Casanova Cataquiz, presently residing in San Juan 1, General Trias Cavite. My concern is the YGC Family Protect Elite Insurance.

Last November 09, 2018 an agent from YGC Insurance (Malayan Insurance) offered a Family Protection Elite which cost P520.00 monthly thru telephone conversation and will automatically debited to my RCBC credit card. I accepted the offer since she mentioned the following:

1. I will receive P5000 per day allowance once confined in hospital

2. I can reimburse all my expenses in the hospital

3. My daily allowance will increase from P5, 000 to P10, 000 if transferred to ICU

4. My beneficiary will receive P300, 000 on my accidental death

All the four items above made me convinced to accept her offer so she proceed to agreement, I just needed to answer "Yes" if I agree or "No" if I do not. Then she asked me if I agree on the terms and conditions, so I said yes since all I understand is what she discussed earlier, she never mentioned the duration of the contract or the coverage of the insurance. She said that our telephone conversation is recorded and will serve as our agreement, but I will receive the copy of our agreement in 1 week after our conversation. The problem is I did not receive the said contract after a week and now it's almost 3 months. I sent them an email but no reply. I called their hotline last December but they just promised to deliver. I insist to cancel the insurance since their service is not effective but they told me I have to wait for 1 year.

Please help me cancel the insurance. I don't want to pay for nothing. I have read in YGC members complaint board that even dengue is not covered since it is a common illness.

I am hoping for your prompt action on this.

Thank you so much!