Yfink66 / Stock Problem

1 Malaysia Review updated:

yfink66
My friend recommend me to buy shirt from this website, and said stock will refund by cash if there a problem. So what u think if 3 of us bought 3 shirt and 1 bought a bag, but it's totally different when we got it...u know what...i order a FREE size sleeveless dress and they come in Size M but look like Size L.Then i call [protected] that show in the website, she ask me to pay the post fees because they need to post back to Taiwan because it's meet from the country. And 2 of my friend bought 2 dress too but come with top, then she said we can't see the model wear because model small size...but don't tell me the model bottock and her knees distance so short and only 5 inch, when we see is top knee around 3 inch but wear just to cover our short pants! And last, 1 friend bought a bag and it's showing is a big bag but come size half of it show. So...is't 4 of our eyes got problem!!! NO RESPONDSIBLE & OUR $$$$$$ NOT DROP FROM THE SKY!!!

Yfink66

Sh

Comments

• Ra
      29th of May, 2009

Hai,
    As long as you got your things, i take order to her one month already, but haven't get my things!!!
    I got ask the seller bt she told me send to me already, but i wait and wait also haven't get it.
    Then this 2 days i want online check for it, but her website already can't find it, what can i do now??