yeslouisvuitton.comlegitimacy of website

8 Review updated:

when searching this website claims to sell authentic louis vuitton bags at reduced prices. It at no point states they are replicas. The website is shoddy, you are often told your account details are not valid. Their 24hr msn support chat does not work, and they pick and choose the queries they respond to. I ordered something and upon realisation the items were fake, asked to cancel my order as they had taken payment, but the item had not been received. They said they cannot cancel once the package is with the delivery company, and as yet have still not sent me the address which I chould return the item to. I may have to accept that I will not get a refund, but think this website should be removed.

More yeslouisvuitton.com Complaints & Reviews

• C
      Jul 19, 2009

How was the quality of the item you received? Was it a good replica?

• M
      Aug 30, 2009

I purchased a couple items from www.yeslouisvuitton.com, and until today, I thought they were authentic! I ordered a key holder and a leater wallet, and they are top quality, with metal zippers, thick leather, nice straight stitiching and both came with a card with a serial number on them. I can't believe how the replicas are getting so close to the real thing that you can hardly tell them apart.
    With my order, I got my item right away... within 2 weeks. But, it came from China, which I thought was weird, but the wallet itself said made in France. I am satisfied with the quality, just now am disappointed that I spent $125.00 on a wallet and $90 on a key holder, both of which were just pricey fakes.

Michelle

• M
      Aug 30, 2009

Here's another site too. What do you think about yheir products? They have listed on there that their Louis Vuitton and Tiffany items are 100% authentic. You be the judge: http://www.tiffanybuy.com/index.php

Michelle

• C
      Sep 05, 2009

This is not a good website.I buy it from it once and it's from shanghai, china.The address is in Chinese and I ask them where is the location and they didn't answer the question.I didn't find out the location until they bill me.Avoid this site!

• G
      Sep 21, 2009

The world, e.g. me wants to be fooled...I ordered a bag from YesLV. I was, an still am happy about it. It came all the way to Norway within a week or so. The bag really turned out to be beautiful, but critical inspection, and good sense told me that it was very much fake. The label had a few spelling-errors, the website demanded that they had taken every photo themselves though it was obvious to any eye that the picktures were copied from the original LV-site...
    Since I, despite of this, was happy about the bag, I pushed my luck and used a link to "Guccieshop.com", where I was stupid enough to order another bag. This was a few weeks ago. Did I get the bag? No. Did I pay for it? Yes. Do they answear my mails? No. To day, the websites(both YesLV and Guccieshop) is apparently closed. I better get in touch with VISA. Hopefully I might get my $250 back.

Angry norwegian nurse.

• N
      Sep 22, 2009

i have the same problem as yours ..i ordered 6 bags and the site is closed and i dont know what to do and they already took the money from the internet card and the bank cant stop the payment ..i dont know what to do but even the mails we send are not delieverd ..dont u have any phone numbers for them??its a lage amount of money around $ 1800 ..please if u did anything with them try to update me as im very worried ...

• K
      Oct 07, 2009

i order from them about 5 months ago...a zippo organizer. it was a present for my friend and i paid $99 for it. the quality is very well done. i just bought the same wallet at the louis vuitton store here in austin and compared the two... honestly, they are very much a like. the only thing is the real one has a serial number and the hardware is real brass. come on ladies...you need to know what you're ordering. i have many authentic louis vuitton and know it well. it's the same price all around the world. for the price this site offers...surely you can't believe it authentic? personally, i like this site...the replicas are very well made. you just need to know what you're ordering and not believe everything you read. if anyone knows anything about louis vuitton, they would know it's never on sale and it the same price all over the world. educate yourself of the brand you want to order before you order them. this site makes the best replica i ever did see...too bad people didn't know what they were ordering and now, it not in business anymore...what a shame!