Yes Louisvuitton / items not received/bogus tracking no.

1 Australia Review updated:

I paid last august 18, 2009 through my credit card after 3 days they give me a tracking no. but when i checked/traced it with different courier its INVALID. I t emailed several times but they never replied and their instant 24 hr service is not working.

Co

Comments

• Ni
      21st of Sep, 2009

do u know any information or how to contact them/.>??

• Cu
      6th of Oct, 2009

Hv you received your items? Where is yr country?

• Tr
      7th of Oct, 2009

have u googled that website lately??
    Its non-exixtent.

i think its a scam

• Li
      12th of Oct, 2009
    Yes Louisvuitton - rip-off
    yeslouisvuitton
    China

I paid for 2 bags from this website in August 2009 and i haven't receive them but i went back to check the website and it looks like it does not exist anymore.I know they do have other websites but i do not know the name so if anybody know the other website or their number can the let me know please.

• He
      23rd of Oct, 2009

ooooh, I must have been lucky! I ordered (& received) 2 purses from them in June of this year. Both are excellent copies. Seems like they must have been rumbled now though as I can no longer gain access to their website

• Db
      30th of Nov, 2009

I ordered several times and had no problem, their quality of the product is great wonder what happened. i think someone thought their product was to close of a replica and reported them.

• Ph
      5th of Dec, 2009

its one of the sites which have been closed by the UK Metropolitan Police this week (Dec 2009)