Yes Loans / Yes Loans - Not a loan company!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

My Daughter applied for a loan from Yes Loans Ltd. If you check their website (www.yesloansuk.com) it advertises as loan company. She recieved a proposal agreement form offering her a loan, to me the paperwork looks like any other agreement from a finance company

She signed the agreement and paid £49.50 for an administration fee.

She then recieved a call from Welcome Finance who informed her that she had not been succesful in her application for a loan, this caused confusion as she had not applied for a loan with them, it then came to light that Yes Loans Ltd are not actually a loan company and that the £49.50 is a fee that you pay them to look for a loan for you ?

What a joke, I am now taking this matter to the Courts

Va

Comments

• Ah
      6th of Dec, 2007

this people are ###. they charged me £49. whenever i phone them they put me on hold forever with a music. is ther no law and order for this people? dont they get convicted as a criminal??
    why not??

• Ye
      27th of Feb, 2008

One of the peopel to contact is dave.maund@yl-uk.com

• Du
      12th of May, 2008

its this simple read ur terms and conditions before you sign it staes in there that there a broker company and that they pass on your information so its her own fault for signin the agreement and sending it back wivout readin wat it says!!!

• La
      26th of Nov, 2008
    Yes Loans - Loan
    England, Buckinghamshire
    United Kingdom

Again - the same as all the other complaints. I applied for a loan in January 2008. They convinced me to pay £49.50 and i never received a loan that was promised.

I am still trying to get my money back! i just get put on hold all the time!

• Ra
      27th of Nov, 2008

i want loan

30th of Nov, 2008

dumdum shut up! i applied to yes loans and it wasnt made clear to me whatsover about the £59 fee they actually made me feel my claim would be processed much quicker if i paid this by switch they also talk so fast you dont hear what they are saying "that is a part of their scam also" i believed from what they were telling me i was gettin the loan from them until i got a call from welcome loans they are a scam also the interest they were charging was a disgrace! when I called yes loans to complain they told me to write a letter to get my refund that was three weeks ago!!! i need my refund back and i wont give up.

• Lr
      23rd of Aug, 2009
    Yes Loans - false loan acceptance

i have recently been scammed by yes loans, told in writing i was accepted, recently seperated with two kids desperate for money, paid £69 admin fee and heard nothing

there should be a law stopping them doing this with innocent desperate people, who need every penny they have

all admin fee charges should be refunded and the company sued by watchdog

• Ms
      30th of Sep, 2009
    Yes Loans - No refund being paid
    United Kingdom

This Company IS A SCAM! i decided not to go ahead after they took £69.50 I was told to put this in writing so i did and I still have not had the money back! they have ignored my calls ignored my letters and are still passing my details to companies who insist on phoning me 12 x a day!

• Da
      20th of Oct, 2009

yes YES loans is a scam. They have taken £69 pounds from me and told me i would get that back if i didn't want to persue with the claim. They have ignored all my calls and letters and was told they sent a cheque out on 15th and still have nothing. They need taking down, they are ripping thousands of people off here in the UK and people dont even realise.

23rd of Oct, 2009

They promised to obtain a personal loan. They took money out from my bank but have done nothing. I do not effect a loan offered by lenders within 3 months. I would like to refund the fee.

• Ay
      24th of Oct, 2009
    Yes Loans - Scam charges
    yesloansuk.com

I and my partner applied for a loan in july we paid a fee of £59.50 waited couple weeks to be told we couldnt have the loan and had to wait 3months for our fee money back.

Iv rang them and they said write to them so i did and ive heard nothing since last year i cant afford to lose the money.

• On
      28th of Oct, 2009

I received calls from a call centre several times and the main one being Yes Loans/Advantage loans; who took an application form and approved me (and guaranteed) a loan. They then said there was a fee of 49.99 payable which would be refunded if they did not get me a loan. They sent me an agreement which I did not sign but they kept ringing for the fees as otherwise I will not get the loan agreement/money; then when the fees came out of my account (causing me an overdraft charge) they sent me an agreement for a Guarantor Loan - which is impossible because if you have an adverse credit problem, who would take the chance and approve a loan for you at an extremely high interest rate - when they know that a few weeks down the line they will be responsible for the repayment for saying you will be able to repay it in the first place. Then everytime I ring Yes Loans/Advantage Loans, they would say to me that there is an alternative - a guarantor loan from FLM (express amount of £500) which would not require a guarantor homeowner. I waited all this time and all they would do was re-issue the guarantor loan a week or two later - an agreement from FLM and charge me £49.99 again. Then I would get call centres who I found out were the same brokers attached to Advantage Loans and they would do me the same thing and charge me £49.99. When I call the participating brokers linked to Advantage Loans, they would tell me that I have to ring Advantage Loans. Companies linked or attached to AL are: TLG Loans and Yes Loans and also I think "I will Pay you".com. I am also applying directly to Direct Loans uk for a refund of fees which was taken out out of my account illegally. They said that my card details were only for 'verification' of my bank account and before I knew it they had taken out the fee without my approval and before receiving their contract.

• Cu
      6th of Nov, 2009
    Yes Loans - Overcharged
    yesloansuk.com

I applied for a loan with yes loans and gave them my fee straight away. After reading so many bad reviews on the net about this cowboy company i want to cancel my claim and get my fee back. I have been on the phone to customer services for over 10 hours trying to get through with no reply and have spent around £60 on my mobile phone doing this.

17th of Nov, 2009
    Yes Loans - Scam charge
    Yes Loans

After relinquishing application fee of £69.50 very quickly, no remittance or any furtherment of application was received. 4 weeks later still no word. So i telephoned myself [20 times in 1 day actually] to acertain progress. Nobody will speak to me so i want my money back and want to charge interest on mobile phone bill for major inconvenience caused. I will not stop in pursuit of this matter until a satisfactory outcome is completed.

• Ki
      22nd of Feb, 2010
    Yes Loans - rudeness and taking my money
    yes loans
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom

i have tried to get a loan a got a phone call from yes loans and they took nearly 70 pound out of my bank have done nothing to find me a loan then rung me a week later trying to take more money when i told them they had already done this they put me on hold n then hung up many thanks kirsty dewart 07772329543

• Cu
      27th of Feb, 2010
    Yes Loans - 2010 They are still stealing money from people
    England
    pintern hse william brown close llantarn park cwnbran NNP44
    yesloans.tv

I was offered a loan of £20000 and put through to 2 advisors who stated I have been approved the loan. I specifically asked if I could be turned down after this stage and was told NO. so I paid the £69 FAST TRACK ADMIN CHARGE and surprise surprise when got through to next advisor it was a load of rubbish.No loan and now Im fighting to get the money back that basically they have stolen from me.

• Na
      1st of Mar, 2010

I myself have been trying to get mine back for two months, there really is no way of getting it back . and sometimes i guess we have to accept this country (the devils playground) is not all its cracked up to be. yes loans are above the law . they honestly are . back handers are flying round all over the shop . :-(

• Pe
      2nd of Mar, 2010

they have just committed a FRAUD they took £69.50 from me without authorization, what a gobbie woman i had to deal with inever even comleted the application, all my telephone calls were recorded and i even faxed them, GOD HELP ANY OF THEM IF I BUMP INTO THEM, I HATE BULLIES...

• Fa
      22nd of Mar, 2010

I HAD APPLIED FOR A LOAN FROM YES LOANS FOR 300.00 POUND THETY TOOK MY CARD DETAILS SAYING I WAS APPROVED THEN THEY CHARGED ME 69.50 POUND FOR ADMIN FEE SO WHEN I RANG THEM TO COMPLAIN AND TO GET A REFUND OF THEM THE STUPID ### AND OTHER SIDE TOLD I HAD TO PUT DOWN IN WRITING TO GET MY REFUND AND PLUS I WAS IN LINE FOR A HOUR BEFORE THEY ANSWERSD MY CALL ON THE 7TH MARCH THEY RANG MR UP ASKING IF I STILL WANTED A LOAN I TOLD THEM I WAS WAITING FOR MY RERFUND THE STUPID ### TOLD ME THEY WILL WRITE A CHECK EVERY 14 DAYS SO I WILL HAVE TO WAIT EVERYBODY DO NOT USE YES THEY ARE THIVES

• Vi
      24th of Mar, 2010

is there an actual loan company that doesnt rip u off and ask for money first