yes loan / refund admin fee

1 tintern house,william brown close,llantarnam park.cwmbran, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08712824444

I have requested of my refund of £59.50 the admin fee I have gava on the 15/05/20008.Beause the amount of loan I wanting was £10, 000.But it was not garented.So can you please return my money back to my account.

More yes loan Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mr
      16th of Jul, 2008

IWAS ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A LOAN FROM YES LOANS AFTER THERE SPOKE TO ME THEY SAID THAT THERE WOULD BE A ADMIN FEE OFF £59.50 ONCE I SENT THE APPLICATION BACK SIGNED AND THAT I AGREED.YES SENT THE FORM OUT WITH THE WRONG SIRNAME AND THE WRONG PLACE WERE I WORKED SO THAT WAS WRONG TYPING THAT THEY DID WHICH IS FAULSE IMFORMATION THAT THEY WROTE.I WENT TO THE BANK TO GET THIS MATTER SORTED OUT AND THE BANK PHONED THE COMPANY THEY WAS ON THE PHONE FOR OVER A HOUR GETTING PASTED FROM PILLAR TO POST WHICH DIDNT AMUSE THEM AT ALL.THEY WASNT TOLD A DATE WHEN TO TAKE THE AMOUNT OUT OFF MY ACCOUNT.I HAD TO PHONE YOU TO GET THIS MATTER SORTED SO I PHONED YOU AND WAS SPEAKING TO A LADY CALLED JOANNE ON THE RECEPTION DESK AND SHE ADVISED ME TO SEND THIS EMAIL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND THAT IM VERY ANOUD OVER THIS SITUATION AND THAT I WANT MY ADMIN FEE PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT AS IVE BEEN CHARGED BANK CHARGES AS WELL WHICH NONE OFF THIS IS DOWN TO ME SO YOU PAY LOYDS THE BANK CHARGES THAT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THROUGH TO SOMEONE BEEN GREEDY AND GOING INTO MY ACCOUNT.I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE END OFF THE MONTH WHEN I GET PAID BUT THERE DECICED TO DO IT NOW SO PLEASE PUT MY ADMIN FEE BACK OR I WILL TAKE THIS METTER FUTHER .

• Da
      4th of Aug, 2008

I paid you £59.50 as an administration fee and would welcome your comments on what this fee is used for detailing personnel charge out rates and time charged when working on my file.

Furthermore your letter indicates that I would be contacted by a member of yes loans within the timeframe indicated to confirm the status of my application, this was not done and I had to ring yes loans who ultimately informed me I had been declined a loan.

Therefore i formally request a refund of my £59.50 administration fee as soon as possible

Failure to do so will result in a formal complaint being made against yourself with your licensing body and a demand for a thorough investigation being made.