[Resolved] Yes! Communities / sewage

1 FAYETTEVILLE, AR, United States

I have a horrible sewage smell coming from my home. I have let the office in my community know of this problem over and over again. This problem never gets resolved. We have office managers that do not have a clue as to what is going on. We also have maintenance men that dont have a clue as to what they are doing. This problem would probably get resolved if someone in this field of work was hired to figure it out. This issue needs resolved asap. Noone should ever live in this smell.

• Resolution statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Feb 19, 2018

Kimberlea, Thank you for your post. We have 3 communities in Fayetteville, GA and we are unable to locate you in our resident records. Please let us know which community you reside at and we would be happy to send your concerns to the regional management team for review.

Ki