[Resolved] Yes! Communities / mountain gate community phoenix, az

5 Phoenix, AZ, United States

We use to be tenants in one of your mobile homes at Mountain Gate of Phoenix, Az. We were informed that we would be receiving our security deposit 6 weeks after we moved out. And this was back on 02/28/2018. It has been passed that time frame and we have been trying to get ahold of someone from the office to provide us information in reference to our check. The rare times Someone actually picked up the phone we were informed that we would need to call back and speak with Rosa Sterling the manager. The first time we got to speak with Rosa she said that she would give us a call back and this has been 2 weeks since this, she never did call us back. Now today I was trying to get ahold of her all day and no one ever picked up. I called the office again at 3:30 pm from a different number she finally answered. I asked in reference to the issue she said she didn't have that information in front of her since she had already closed her computer. Her response completely upset me because I've been trying to reach out all day today and have been calling since 3 weeks now and I was also promised a call back from her and she tells me she has closed her computer for the day. I am not one to be submitting complaints since I understand things happen but this has been going on for far too long. I need a response ASAP. Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2018

To whom it may concern,

We are unable to identify as a former resident without more information such as a name or the lot number you used to reside at in Mountain Gate. We are committed to looking into your concerns please we will need more details so that we can look into your specific account and that status of your security deposit refund. Should you wish you can email instead of reply via this board, you can email [protected]@yescommunities.com with these details.

Thank You.