Yerasoft LLC / Horrible Web Host/design SCAM

1 6475 Technology Ave Suite AKalamazoo, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-269-373-7595

Yerasoft gets customers to pay big money for site design and custom projects. They have you sign on the dotted line, agree to complete the work in a reasonable amount of time, then swipe the credit card. What happens next is basically just waiting... and waiting... and more waiting. Yerasoft cannot deliver most, if any projects a fresh college grad could complete in days. BUYER BEWARE, THEY TAKE MONEY AND TURN THEIR NOSES TO YOU, WE ARE NOT THE 1ST & PROBABLY WONT BE THE LAST.

An

Comments

• Le
      4th of May, 2009

They chillingly calculate to NOT state in the written contract when the website will be done. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU VERBALLY, for they will use the written contract to justify keeping your money after you fire them. They told me over the phone that they know what they are doing, and won't give your money back, and hope that you get the website done by another company BECAUSE THEY WON'T HAVE TO DO A WEBSITE AND YOU ARE OUT THE MONEY!
    The BBB rates them a D because of the number of complaints filed against them, and for the number of unresolved complaints and dissatisified customers.

BEWARE!!! There are lots of complaints on the internet of people sharing how they were ripped off by Yerasoft.

• Go
      7th of May, 2009

I have worked for Yerasoft for 3 years now, and in that time there have never been any ill intentions held by any of our employees when engaging in a contract. We try to give everyone the best service possible. At no time will I say our company hasn't been through some rough stages, but never ill intentions. To call Yerasoft a scam is a scam in itself. If you can tell me that your businesses have always gone exactly how you wanted to or never dealt with an unreasonable customer than you're lying. There is not a single individual here that I would call a bad person. We've had to weed a lot of bad apples out, and that slowed down our production trying to replace those people, but we have fully recovered and are back in full swing. We've been around for 13 years as a company and won't be going anywhere anytime soon. For the few people who have complained there are thousands of happy references that can be given at any time. BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS ARE MEANT TO BE GIVE AND TAKE, NOT JUST TAKE. SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.

• Di
      8th of May, 2009

YERASOFT IS SO FULL OF ### ITS NOT FUNNY. I WOULD RATHER HAVE A HOMELESS BUM DO A WEBSITE PROJECT FOR ME INSTEAD OF YERASOFT, THE BUM WOULD AT LEAST HAVE TIME TO GOTO SCHOOL, TAKE THE CODING CLASSES, THEN FINISH THE PROJECT IN A YEAR. THIS WOULD BE MUCH FASTER THAN YERASOFTS' GROUP OF MONKEYS. CHECK OUT YOUTUBE, ALL THEY DO IS PLAY AROUND AND JERKOFF IN THE OFFICE.

• Br
      11th of Jun, 2009

YERASOFT LLC is a major scam
    they will take away your money and not do anything!

they will literally just sit there.

im willing to file a lawsuit against them

would love to file a class-action plus criminal charges, contact me here if ur interested

• Br
      11th of Jun, 2009

i am interested in jumping in for a class-action against them
    they were formerly GlassTree inc, if you check online they have huge fraud complaints against them under that company, and before that FRIGHNET Holdings. Again, that was a SCAM too !

try searching all that in google.

I would love to see these scammers and crooks go down!

11th of Jun, 2009

I would be happy to get in on a class action suit. they have wasted countless DAYS of my time and money. Adds up to a LOT!

-John

• In
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I would also be interested in a class action suit against them. I too have wasted too many hours, not to mention money with this joke of a company!
    I think we owe it to our fellow citizens as a public act of service to take them down.

21st of Jul, 2009

Anyone see the news? 20yr old Kai Phillips who is currently the managing director of Yerasoft is running for Kalamazoo city commission. Is this guy for real? what a joke, you all want to plan to meet up at one of his campaign rally's? I would like Kalamazoo to know what Kai Phillips is really about, screwing people out of money.

24th of Jul, 2009

ha!
    what a joke he is ! 20 yrs old! wow
    i dont know what these guys do other than swindling people of money.
    i would love to put an ad in their local newspaper when he is close to running about the wonderful scams these guys are doing!

lol

• K2
      14th of Aug, 2009

I too have experience with yersaoft. WE BLEW OVER FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A SITE THAT NEVER GOT DONE AND MONEY THAT NEVER GOT RETURNED. Their company is a scam. They are operated by 20 and 21 year olds with no adult oversight. I would just in a class action lawsuit as well.

18th of Aug, 2009

i got my site remade pretty cheap and pretty quick after loosing tons of money with yerasoft

if anyone needs things done quickly and cheaply please contact me so i can give you the number for my new website designers.

my email is candykane22@live.com

thanks

• Bu
      25th of Aug, 2009

For over 13 years Yerasoft has had thousands and thousands of satisfied customers. Me being one of them! They created something no bum or college kid could create for my company. Their customer service was absolutely amazing. I got many calls throughout the 7 weeks they took to complete my website updating me on everything from where it was up to, to what was going to happen next. I have absolutely no complaints about this company and I would infact recommend anyone to check out their website and take a look at the quality websites they have created... http://www.yerasoft.com/portfolio.asp
    If you can find a bum that first of all knows what the internet is and who could also make websites as quality as those, please let me know. HAHAHA

In regards to what has been said in the comments above.

The youtube videos of their office games: I actually visited them on a saturday afternoon and I discovered that it is office policy that at the end of every week they play a game of the week. This is where the salesman who performed the best over the last week would chose a game for the whole office to play. Not only is that the greatest company bonding exercise I have ever heard of in my 25 years in business but I have created a similar exercise in my workplace. Moral has never been better. I'm pretty sure if every business did that there would be a lot more happy workers out there.

This whole campany being a scam!: I can only laugh every time I hear this. Only read what I said above and realize why I can laugh so hard at everyone else who actually thinks this is true. Yerasoft is run by a respected Kalamazoo Business man who has done more for the Kalamazoo community than alot of other arrogant CEO's that I have met. Not only that but He has become a great business friend of mine and I will recommend and continue to recommend his company for aslong as our relationship last... For those who mentioned criminal charges against this company has got quite a nerve. A company with so many happy customers has alot of people who will back them up so if you go down that road be prepared to met many more people such as myself.

Overall if you have read all previous comments and are interested to find out the truth.. I challenge you to give them a call and find out the truth. Have a look at their website... Find out who their current customers are and call them see how their experience was and currently is. Remember these are only a handful out of thousands of clients... with over 13 years experience I think they are pretty amazing stats compared to alot of companies.

Feel free to comment back on here with any questions or views you have on anything that I have said above.

• Bi
      25th of Aug, 2009

I call BS on the last comment!

• Bu
      25th of Aug, 2009

Call it whatever you want. I have better things to do with my time than "BS" on a site like this. It's unfortunate you had whatever experience you did but I'm just calling it how I see it from my personal experience.

• Ba
      1st of Sep, 2009

Yerasoft has done nothing but frustrate and lie to me, the whiz kid (Jeff) we will call him, promised a re-done web site in 2 days which turned out to be 4 months, than i received a call 3 weeks ago on a Thursday to inform me that my security certificate will soon expire and they need payment immediatley, well i sent payment in that day and called the yerasoft office the next Tuesday and was told it did arrive. I think you know what happened next, they let the certificate expire, for 3 weeks i would call and be told some story about the owner has to enter this and it would be done by end of day. yesterday i called and told them i wanted my files sent to me so i could have site hosted from a diffrent source, it must of been a cooincident but rite after the call they finally got the security certificate updated, miracles do happen there it just takes lots of calls and complaining. now back to getting files sent so i can have hosted else where they are now saying that #1. you have to have your site hosted by them for a minimum of one year before they can release files, ( ok i did that) #2 you have to request in same month that site became operational, ( ok i did that) and now the next reason to keep you from using a new host is to say we can not send our sites to other hosting formats because our codes could be stolen, what a bunch of bull. do they not have there codes protected with passwords and other means. BEWARE, , , , , ONCE THEY GET YOU WITH ALL THERE PROMISES THEY WILL SUCK YOU DRY.

• Ba
      1st of Sep, 2009

I NEED A RELIABLE WEB PERSON SO I CAN LEAVE YERASOFT, ANYONE HAVE A REFERRAL.

1st of Sep, 2009

whats ur email? let me email you from where i got my site done in such a less time and money
    sigh

or send me an email at candykane22@live.com and ill give u the reference

btw
    "businessman09"

howcome you are located in kalamazoo as well?
    are you nicholas? or nick? or clint? coz u seem to laugh alot like nick, . he would always go "HAHAHAHA"

seriously though, its abt time you stop saving your energy trying to save a sinking ship aka yerasoft.

you have scammed too many people and it is and it will come to haunt you!

• Co
      7th of Oct, 2009

I contracted w/YeraSoft FKA GlassTree on 6/14/07 and $13000+ later I don't have a site and my original site has expired so now I loose potential customers everyday while Yerasoft refuses to contact me. I went through the BBB and that was a waste of time. I would love to joint a class action suit. That is why I researched and found this site; looking for someone at least 20 someones that would want to join in a suit. You need at least 20 plaintiffs. Let me know and I'll research an attorney. I'm happy businessman09 didn't get ripped off; but for me they took $2700 out of my checking account w/o authorization and they won't refund that either. I've reported them on FBI computer scam site, BBB, Kalamazoo's Attorney General, OH's Attorney General, my local prosecutor and Kalamazoo's prosecutor. Nothing has been done.

25th of Oct, 2009

I am interested in businessman 09s comments he talks so nice about yerasoft, would his real name be Jeff or Marco the little punks that run this scam.HAHAHA, FN PEICES OF CRAP!
    13 years in business, not with the personnel they have running the show now, these little girley boys were in diapers 13 years ago.

new update Yerasoft has started a new system where they assign a ticket to fix your problem, well what a bunch of bull ### that is, after 4 days waiting for a simple answer they sent back a reply that they don't know what site my store is on, i believe the new personnel must be straight out of grade school.
    I am looking forward to jumpin ship, hopfully by spring time when more funds are available.
    if you are considering having them make a site, you should have your head examined after reading comments from all there happy customers.