Yelp.com / not displaying good reviews
Yelp advertising promised to display reviews from our customers. They lied. Yelp has displayed only one good review, and one bad review. Ten excellent reviews had been "filtered" (their term for not displaying customer comments). With 10 excellent, 1 good reviews and only one bad we would have been rated 5 stars. Instead they are rating us at 2 stars. This is hurting our business.
I have written to the management and no one replied.
Isaac Oak, CEO
Designed to Fit Kitchen & Bath
More Yelp.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yelp.com - online scam 
- Yelp.com - closed my account for no reason 
- Yelp - uinethical business practices 
- Yelp - rude salespeople 
- Yelp.com - yelp is extorting business owners 
- Yelp.com - bad practice and pressure 
- Yelp.com - pushy salesman won't take no for an answer
- Yelp.com - advertising
- Yelp.com - business ads
- Yelp.com - false advertising / yelp.com fraud