YellowPages.com / Failure to deliver on promised advertising
My company had contracted with yellowpages.com for promotion of my website. I'd specied in the work order that my advertisement would be restricted to direct advertisement to 5 large metropolitan areas and absolutely not to be dumped on an obscure website for national coverage. This was promised to me by my account representative.
This did not happen and Yellowpages.com would never return my call to resolve this issue. As far as they were concerned I'd pay $207 per month and that didn't include promotion in any of the 5 cities on their own website. Needless to say this garbage promotion has never brought in even a single client.
My understanding is that there are links to the dump site on other websites. What difference does this mean you might ask? It's the difference of being found on pages 1, 2 or 3 on Google or maybe page 2,046 on Google.
Yellowpages.com did send me written proof that they had received my order as I'd requested but refused to work with me to correct their mistake.
I called day after day but never received a response. I finally stopped making payments when they wouldn't return my calls. They've turned my account over to collection and I've had to hire an attorney to counter sue them. I would NOT recommend this company for any type of website promotion.
More YellowPages.com Complaints & Reviews
- YellowPages.com - Cancel Contract 
- YellowPages.com - Horrible to cancel!!!!!! 
- YellowPages.com - Failure to deliver on contract! 
- Open Business Directory, Ltd / Yellow-Page-Usa.com - fraud online subscription - Yellow-Page-USA.com 
- YellowPages.com - Yellowpages a scam! 
- YellowPages - service charges
- YellowPages - mccurtain construction
- YellowPages - my company g.a. queencrete llc. 
- Yellow Pages - web page 
- YP.com advertising - not saying that they would do online advertising