Yellow Transportation / Bad service

10990 Roe AveOverland Park, KS, United States Review updated:
After 4 attempts to gain print confimation of pick-up times and shipment costs I was left with different times, costs, even schedule pick-up dates were different each time I called etc... Yellow did not honor the original quote provided even after I gave them the confirmation number. In addition each time I called the representative gave me different information on my shipment. Not too mention the unfriendly service when I questioned their confirmation style of not sending printed material for final review and accuracy.
Va

Comments

Ni
  11th of Aug, 2012
I bought a dc freezer that was shipped to my home and when it was delivered it was damaged, and then it took me five days to get the paperwork to pick up the damaged freezer.
Then I waited a week to get the second frezzer and when it was delivered it was damaged too. I'm would not use any business that uses yellow trucking .
I even asked the driver why they could not deliver a simple freezer on a crate in good condition and he replied that the people who load the truck are so lazy that they would use a forklift to pick up a twenty five pound tv set.
I purched the freezer from Northertool and their shipping was alot cheaper that the other company that sell the same product..