Yellow Pages.com / will not remove cancelled internet site

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Yellow pages has been a monopoly for years. If you dared tried to downsize, we were treated with disrespect. Only after you are not willing or able to do business, do they treat you like a human being. We closed our website and they refuse to remove it, and when customers see it it says website has been closed. and to contact customer service. Many of my customers assume we are going out of business when in fact we were being charged 400.00 per month to host a site that can be hosted for 1/4 price. They should eliminate it completely instead of suggesting the business is in trouble.

Mb

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008
    Yellow Pages.com - Unfair reporting practices
    Sundance Property mgmt.
    Portland
    Oregon
    Phone: 5032446091

After meeting with yet another new account rep. we were told that she would look into our complaints and try to help us with our account. After two weeks and no respnse from her I called and left a message. One week later I called her again but this time I left a message with her manager as well. Neither one has called me back after numerous times of calling and leaving messages. So I decided to have our back stop releasing funds. Maybe this would get someone to call me back. Nope. What I got was YellowPages.com unfairly reporting to TeleCheck that we provided them with an NSF check. How could this be if our bank did not issue them a check. after calling a speaking with a customer service rep. they informed me that if they don't recieve funds they will report that they recieved funds as NSF. When I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager she told me that she couldn't allow me to talk with anyone. I wished I had looked at the number of complaints before I decided to give them any money.

6th of Mar, 2009
    Yellow Pages.com - Harrasment & lack of service
    Jones Boys
    Washington

This company is constantly calling & harassing for payments that we already made, and yet they have not produced ANY of the promised services. We have had multiple meetings with their salespeople who promise to clear up the problems at their end, but still another person will call regarding billing, who has no clue to the history of the errors and non delivery of services at their end. We are getting calls at least twice a week for payments, but no service and no communication from the salespeople. We are going to have them investigated for harassment and incompetence.

• Mb
      24th of Mar, 2009

Totally upset with their tactics

• Re
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I am sorry that you are not happy with yellowpages.com. I was looking online a found a website that you can have a FREE ebillboard. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Mike he told me that he setup a ebillboard and he is happy with the site. He told me that you can go on and change any thing and with out calling one person to do it for him. He said that he can upload his business logo or other photos or up to a 5 min video.He said on this site and did not cost him a dime to setup. I hope this helps you? Have a nice day