Yellow Pages Group / Harrasing Phone Calls

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 403-609-0997

This letter is to file an official complaint against the Yellow Pages Group. Over the last 1.5 years I have received numerous phone calls to change my address on the account. Each time I change the account the address is not changed and my account is in collections due to the fact that the Yellow Pages Groups could not change my address. I received no bills in the mail and continued to receive harassing phone calls regarding my change of address and the amount outstanding.

Upon renewal of the account I get attention and some help from a customer service agent to change the address. Yet after this was done I received yet another call from collections regarding my account and the change of address! The service that I have received has been completed unacceptable and has taken up my valuable time.

Even when asked what could be done to make up for these items no discount was offered and no future service discount was put on the account. It is with great regret that I do not advertise with the Yellow Pages Group but it is not my decision. It is based on the fact that the service level has been despicable and my account not important enough to keep.

I will be reporting this to the Better Business Bureau as well as any other business watchdog out there. The harassing nature of the calls from collections has been embarrassing as my accounts are always paid and my time has been wasted!

Comments

• Ju
      31st of Mar, 2009

You are not alone...they care about no one...they care about getting their cheques...period. We have advertised with them for years and are treated like a number...does not matter that we have been advertising for 25 yrs, a new guy comes along and get 50 % off their add because they are starting a new business or changing their name to something else, we pay full pop, never mind we have been paying them for 25 yeasr. Also it is not who has been there longes, it's who spends the most in a hedding, no loyalty to their customer at all...ZERO!!!

Every year they hike their prices at leasy 20%, this year we will be paying $ 24, 700.00 per month, do you think maybe there would be some loyalty for that amount of money...think again. With the increase we will be paying $52, 000. more this year...when we have 50% less business we have to pay 20% more if we want to have the same advertising as last year...they are no better than the mob, they know you have to advertise so they make up the prices and we have to pay them.

• Re
      4th of Feb, 2010

I am sorry that you are not happy with superpages.com. I was looking online and found a website that you can have a FREE ebillboard. You can also do advertising on this website. Just go to seekshallfind.com. I was talking to my friend Mike that has a ebillboard and like it. He was telling me that he can go and make his own changes on this ebillboard. He like it because he can see how many people has been looking at this ebillboard. I hpe this helps you out. Have a nice day.

• Wa
      3rd of Feb, 2017

For complaints, call 1-403-204-5711. Ask for Warren.