Yeabber / Never received item and cannot get refund.

1 Singapore, Singapore Review updated:

I ordered an item on September 23 and never received it. The "company" has stalled and stalled and, although, they said they were refining my money several weeks ago I have still not received it. This website does not state that they are in Singapore or I would never have ordered from them. It does not appear to be a legitimate company. Can you help me get my money back? They keep assuring me the refund is being "processed". They will not give me a physical address. Help?

Yeabber

Ga
Nov 12, 2016

Comments

• Jm
      20th of Nov, 2016

Agreed, I ordered on 26th September. Order status says fulfilled but still waiting for the products. Chat to them and opened a support ticket but but no acceptable answer.
    Very Bad

• Ga
      20th of Nov, 2016

I believe this company is bogus. I have begun the process of filing a complaint with the government board in Singapore that oversees commerce. I never received product or refund after dozens of conversations with Yeabber "customer service" assuring me that my refund would be in my account within 3 days. It is all fraudulent. Good luck.

• Sr
      22nd of Nov, 2016

Me, too. Don't order from this company. Glad it was only $20. Each time I've chatted with them, they delay, tell me to wait and it will come, say they are checking and they'll get back to me. Nothing. Don't order from this company.

• Ts
      9th of Jan, 2017

The same happened to me. I placed two orders with them, one was delivered incomplete ( one item out of two) the second hasn't been delivered at all. After many emails they answered and promised to refund, which they haven't done to this day. I tried to send them another reminder by email today and the address was not recognized. They seem to have evaporated.

• Ha
      9th of Mar, 2017

i ordered the " 5 SECOND FIX UV LIGHT ULTRA-GLUE " somewhere in the month of SEPT'16 and a month later received an email stating that the order is on the way. Till date i have not received my package, they keep giving excuses that it must have been stuck in the customs and after some strong emails they promised that money will be refunded. Buts its been months now!!! Is there anyway to take legal action against them?