Yatra.com / yatra.com e-cash voucher not issued

Bangalore, India Review updated:

I'm Ram Kumaran from Bengaluru, I booked a trip to Mauritius via Yatra. Aditya Koer, Travel Consultant of Yatra promised that he'll issue me an E-Cash voucher for Rs.6000. Later I also dropped a mail to Pooja khanna, she didn't respond and hence I called Deepika Yadav, she assured that I'll get it and will escalate to concerned team, still no response. I ALREADY RAISED A COMPLAINT REGARDING THIS and NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. PLEASE ISSUE MY E-CASH VOUCHER OR PROVIDE IT AS REFUND.

I followed up and made a call to Anil Tyagi on 26/05/2016 at 11:52 AM, he said he'll get this resolved. When I asked for a complaint number, he refused to give. They don't even keep track of complaints and don't want their customers to follow up.

Yatra.com

Re
Jun 1, 2015

Comments

• De
      2nd of Jun, 2015

HI,

Pooja Khanna's Manager is Karan Singh and these guys are fraud and not credible et all. I have been fighting for my money since last 4 months and written them 18 mails and they did not respond to my mail nor they pick up phone. Infact I get to hear that they are in meeting . They never respond to mails .

I am still struggling. Hope for the best.

Cheers,