Yatra.com / yatra.com e-cash voucher not issued
I'm Ram Kumaran from Bengaluru, I booked a trip to Mauritius via Yatra. Aditya Koer, Travel Consultant of Yatra promised that he'll issue me an E-Cash voucher for Rs.6000. Later I also dropped a mail to Pooja khanna, she didn't respond and hence I called Deepika Yadav, she assured that I'll get it and will escalate to concerned team, still no response. I ALREADY RAISED A COMPLAINT REGARDING THIS and NO ACTION WAS TAKEN. PLEASE ISSUE MY E-CASH VOUCHER OR PROVIDE IT AS REFUND.
I followed up and made a call to Anil Tyagi on 26/05/2016 at 11:52 AM, he said he'll get this resolved. When I asked for a complaint number, he refused to give. They don't even keep track of complaints and don't want their customers to follow up.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - avoid yatra.com for hotel booking
- Yatra.com - hotel booking not confirmed inspite of full payment 
- Yatra.com - fraudulent transaction on www.yatra.com
- Yatra - lies whilebooking ticket 
- Yatra - not get information