[Resolved] Yatra.com / honeymoon package

1 United States

I had planned my Honeymoon trip with Yatra.com Delhi To manali, date. 24 Dec To 27Dec It was the worst experience ever. One trip in my life which was supposed to be special was spoiled thanks to Yatra.com. Here is the list of events and mental agony faced by us We were left unattended at bus stops for 2-3 hr with no information about the Buses or Cabs to be boarded. I had to call their executives everytime to get the information. then after getting in to the bus man was demanding for 20RS per bag to keep inside the volvo. when i refused and called to yatra coordinator agent Mr.Kartik Juneja he said you have to give if you want your bag safe that was un expected from Yatra .com even i called to Yatra customer service but the concern person is yet getting back to me.no call back no info. The itinerary of the tour was not provided and we had to ask for it everytime and the attendant would manipulate it according to his convenience. We were left stranded at public places and had to call up and ask for the next sightseeing information. We faced mental agony because of the irresponsible behavior of yatra.com while returing from manali to delhi driver was drunk .yatra spoiled my india trip. I urge everyone not to use their services everr

• Resolution statement

• Yatra Online Customer Care's Response, Jan 14, 2016

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience caused. Would request you to please share your Yatra reference number or contact details and we will be happy to assist you.

Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 955 5800 800 alternatively write on support@yatra.com

Best Regards,