Yatra.com / (fqm42rvuvo) international flights - customer service - complaint

1 India Review updated:

FQM42RVUVO) International Flights - Customer Service - Complaint
Dear Sir,

The refund promised has not been received yet and more than 2 and a half years have elapsed. If yatra.com is on verge of bankruptcy please let me know so that I can take suitable action
Dear Mr.

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is in regards with your booking under Yatra reference number: O2AMSVC.

As per your e mail we would like to inform you that we have checked with the concerned department related with your booking.

May we please to inform you that we have forwarded a request to the concern department for the same as cash back is already under process. We have to investigate the same with the concern department and will confirm you also about the process status.

If you require any further details then please send us an e mail or give us a call at the below mentioned numbers as we will be glad to assist you.

Thanks with Regards,
Sumit Mathur
Travel Consultant - Yatra International Team

B-21, Infocity Phase -1,
Near Hero Honda Chowk,
Sector-34, Gurgaon-122001
Landline : [protected]
Call centre no : [protected] (for all networks)
[protected] (for BSNL/MTNL)
Fax: [protected], 3040798
Email: support@yatra.com
Visit us: www.yatra.com

-----Original Message-----
From: AMAL KUMAR (amalkumar_ak@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Friday, May 02, 2008 12:45 PM
To: International OB Flight Service (intobservice@yatraonline.com)
Subject: (FQM42RVUVO) International Flights - Customer Service - Complaint

Enter your Yatra Ref number = O2AMSVC
Interaction Type: = International Flights
Interaction Subtype: = Customer Service
Request Type : = Complaint
Questions/Comments= I had booked a return ticket to London from Delhi in March with Reference No. O2AMSVC. I booked the ticket online and I have already completed my journey.

I was supposed to get the cash back of Rs. 5000 which yatra.com promised to credit in my credit card account within 30 days but almost 45 days have elapsed and no credit has been made to my account so far. I called your customer care last week and they again made a false promise that it will be transferred in 4-5 days but till date no credit has been made. I am sorry to say that it is the credibility of your reputed travel agency on stake and I am very much pained to write this. I hope you will credit the amount within next few days or else I will think of other redressal mechanism.

Yours truly

Amal Kumar

Comments

• Ya
      18th of Oct, 2010

Dear Customer,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please note that the refund has been processed.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any queries.

Regards,
    Yatra Care

• Ya
      21st of Sep, 2011

Dear Mr Kumar,

Thank you for contacting us at Yatra.com.
    We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced in this regard. We have processed the refund of INR 5000 on 20th Oct, 2010. We would request you to get in touch with your bank for the credit amount.
    Should you require any further assistance, please call us on 987-1800-800 or alternatively write to support@yatra.com
    Best Regards,