Yatra.com / (fqm42rvuvo) international flights - customer service - complaint
FQM42RVUVO) International Flights - Customer Service - Complaint
The refund promised has not been received yet and more than 2 and a half years have elapsed. If yatra.com is on verge of bankruptcy please let me know so that I can take suitable action
Greetings from Yatra.com!
This is in regards with your booking under Yatra reference number: O2AMSVC.
As per your e mail we would like to inform you that we have checked with the concerned department related with your booking.
May we please to inform you that we have forwarded a request to the concern department for the same as cash back is already under process. We have to investigate the same with the concern department and will confirm you also about the process status.
If you require any further details then please send us an e mail or give us a call at the below mentioned numbers as we will be glad to assist you.
Thanks with Regards,
Travel Consultant - Yatra International Team
B-21, Infocity Phase -1,
Near Hero Honda Chowk,
Landline : [protected]
Call centre no : [protected] (for all networks)
[protected] (for BSNL/MTNL)
Fax: [protected], 3040798
Visit us: www.yatra.com
From: AMAL KUMAR (email@example.com)
Date: Friday, May 02, 2008 12:45 PM
To: International OB Flight Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: (FQM42RVUVO) International Flights - Customer Service - Complaint
Enter your Yatra Ref number = O2AMSVC
Interaction Type: = International Flights
Interaction Subtype: = Customer Service
Request Type : = Complaint
Questions/Comments= I had booked a return ticket to London from Delhi in March with Reference No. O2AMSVC. I booked the ticket online and I have already completed my journey.
I was supposed to get the cash back of Rs. 5000 which yatra.com promised to credit in my credit card account within 30 days but almost 45 days have elapsed and no credit has been made to my account so far. I called your customer care last week and they again made a false promise that it will be transferred in 4-5 days but till date no credit has been made. I am sorry to say that it is the credibility of your reputed travel agency on stake and I am very much pained to write this. I hope you will credit the amount within next few days or else I will think of other redressal mechanism.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - never book hotel with www.yatra.com
- Yatra Online - yatra support was not replying me to one mail
- Yatra Online - wrong transfer of fund to icici bank a/c at delhi branch of yatra.com
- Yatra Online - hotel booking - wrong room
- Yatra Online - yh4474836: yatra missed to cover few places in my andaman trip