Yatra.com / malpractises - duping your money - dont go for their partial payment service
I am Naveen Dhar, a Security Consultant based out of New York City and recently I booked an international ticket from New Delhi to New York and return from yatra.com on 26 july 2010 for myself and my wife, they have this partial payment scheme and i paid the first installment through my credit card, their e-mail to me said i can pay my dues till 13 Dec. 2010 and i was like ok i will pay in time. Suddenly on 19 Sept. 2010, i get an e-mail saying if i dont pay my dues by 29 sept. my booking will be cancelled.
I asked my wife to clarify and called myself as well and they said i am good if i pay by 1 Nov. 2010, finally frustrated by this confusion i sent an e-mail to them and over the call as well told the support that they should charge the remaining balance to my credit card and send me the tickets on time.
Now today, 30 sept. 12 am i got an e-mail saying since i didnt pay the dues on time, my reservation has been cancelled and my revious installment of Rs. 28000/- (about 600$) will not be refunded as i didnt pay on time.
This is the worst customer service i have ever seen in my life where the customer support is saying please charge the money to avoid the confusion and the customer support waits till the case is messed and the time is over as per their internal records to take all your previous paid money.
This is plain fraud, i have to say it bluntly.
I have all in documented proof in pdf formats if somebody is eager to read it in detail.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - tickets partially booked and being asked for more money to complete booking
- Yatra Online - hotel stay
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - hotel booking
- Yatra Online - never book hotel with www.yatra.com
- Yatra Online - yatra support was not replying me to one mail