Yatra.com / online fraudulent booking
A message is received from ICICI bank 14/11/2007 at 1602 hrs stating to have made a transaction of INR 20000/- using credit card xxxx0003. However, I have to intimate that I have not executed any such transaction and therefore I am not liable to make any payment in the matter. Accordingly, I forbidden you to raise any demand before ICICI bank on my behalf. It is advise to bring to my notice before raising any demand before the bank. If any demand / withdrawal is made without my consent I will be constrained to proceed for legal action.
This may be treated as notice.
I am separately filing FIR in the matter.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra.com - fraud booking
- Yatra.com - hotel booking
- Yatra Online - never book hotel with www.yatra.com
- Yatra Online - yatra support was not replying me to one mail
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - wrong transfer of fund to icici bank a/c at delhi branch of yatra.com
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - hotel booking - wrong room