Yatra.com / ticket not booked
DO NOT BOOK WITH YATRA.
I had a confirmed booking and my money was deducted immediately. But when I turned up at the airport, the airline informed me that no reservation had been made. I managed to book another ticket at the spot and tried chasing Yatra.com for my refund.
LOUSIEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I was promised a refund 3 times and I am still chasing it a 3 weeks later. They can't find my reference number, their telephone lines do not work, they promise a call-back and nothing happens, etc, etc, etc.
To add insult to injury, I spent about 25£ in roaming charges. Nobody has apologised or agreed to compensate me for the hassle, expense and stress this sorry affair has cost me.
So, don't book with Yatra.com if you want stress free travel.Wish I had checked them up online before I used their website. There are loads of irate customers.
More Yatra.com Complaints & Reviews
- Yatra.com - tickets not booked, but yatra debited money and still not refunding the same 
- Yatra.com - online fraudulent booking 
- Yatra - fraud and cheating! 
- Yatra.com - confirmed tickets are invalid after paying in full 
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - non refund of cancelled air ticket 
- Yatra Online - yh4075473
- Yatra Online - hotel
- Yatra Online - money deducted from bank account.
- [Resolved] Yatra.com - regarding assured gift with package; sales and service department 
- [Resolved] Yatra Online - cheating of ticket booking