Yatra.com / ticket not booked

I had a confirmed booking and my money was deducted immediately. But when I turned up at the airport, the airline informed me that no reservation had been made. I managed to book another ticket at the spot and tried chasing Yatra.com for my refund.
LOUSIEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I was promised a refund 3 times and I am still chasing it a 3 weeks later. They can't find my reference number, their telephone lines do not work, they promise a call-back and nothing happens, etc, etc, etc.
To add insult to injury, I spent about 25£ in roaming charges. Nobody has apologised or agreed to compensate me for the hassle, expense and stress this sorry affair has cost me.
So, don't book with Yatra.com if you want stress free travel.Wish I had checked them up online before I used their website. There are loads of irate customers.

A  14th of Jun, 2009 by
Dear Sir,

I do not received booking flight ticket but I had have already paid Rs 2108 for Jetlite flight No S2-233 date 06/07/2009 but i booked date 14 June 2009. My Reference No is IG08208483 FOR YATRA TRANSACTION. PLEASE REFUND RS 2108. my id is karansaigal83@gmail.com. regards Karan

Yatra Online Logo Yatra Online