Yatra.com / non issue of ticket

1 India Review updated:

This complaint I am scripting in out-and-out disappointment & frustration while executing my first endeavor on yatra.com for a Air Ticket between Srinagar – Delhi for 26th May 07. I got a good match for my travel and the price offered was tempting enough to book the IA flight. Everything went even till the Confirm step. I typed in my particulars gave my credit card details but then get the error. This occurs twice and have no confirmation on the booking either time. On both the occasions my credit card has been charged and no tickets issued.

I called up the call center first it was killing wait for 9.35 mins before I finally heard a human voice rather than an IVR. Prime thing is that the quality of the executives is so pathetic that they can speak courteous or proper English and rather than giving an assistance try to threaten & intimidate you that your ticket will not be issued. They are denying any issue of ticket just telling me take the refund and go off.

Now here is what I looking forward from yatra: The search result has given me a price for IA flight for INR 2800. I need this ticket at the same price

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Feb, 2008

I have booked my return ticket from calcutta to Hyderabad on 25.02.08 and i am yet to receive my ticket on line or thru my net. I agree there was a spelling mistake in my mail id.hence the ticket may kindly mailed to my above mail id immediately to ease my travel.

Methiram

3 tks booked on following names:

Avtar Singh
    Sukhdeep Kaur
    Rajdeep S Dogra

No mail confirmation reced till date. Money debited

Journy Dt: 3.12.08 (Delhi to Kolkata)

Code CJY7PA Booking date 29.10.08

Please send e-tkt on above mail ID
    Regards,