Yatra.com / bad experience with yatra

Indore, India Review updated:

I just finished my honeymoon trip with yatra and feel bad to say that our experience was not at all good. My booking reference number was S1145987.

I will not recommend yatra to anyone and will never use the services of yatra ever.

Last day was most horrible for us as the hotel in backwaters was not at all safe. It was dirty and had no connectivity with city. 17 km away from main area and that too a dirty hotel makes no sense. There was no one except the 2 of us. and it was not lake view it was the view of a dirty gutter on which the hotel was made. Even the hotel owner told us names of some good hotels where we could go. It seems like yatra does not care for the safety of its passengers. We had to spend extra 6000 rs to find another safe hotel. Your hotel in backwaters was nowhere near to a 3 star hotel.

We want the refund of this extra amount that we had to spend just because of your poor arrangements. After giving you 60, 000 rs, the arrangement was not worth it.

1) From starting we were facing difficulties. Our jet airway flight was delayed by 2 hours and we had no notification from yatra side. When we contacted jet airways they said that yatra has given its own number in contact details and not our numbers. We unnecessarily had to wait for 2 hours.

2) Our hotel in thekkedy was good but the services were not at all good. The staff was lazy . there was no cold water coming out of tap and we wasted our 1.5 hr for just waiting for cold water to take bath. We ordered cake in the night which was stale, it just spoilt my honeymoon cake plan .

3) Our hotel in kovalam was very good but its strange that why we were given a hotel that was far away from the 3 beaches. You could have given us any hotel near beaches so that we could enjoy the main attractions over there.

In all our experience was very bad and we are feeling like we could have planned better that this by our own.

As
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Su
      14th of Jan, 2010
    Yatra.com - Cancelled Tickets refund not yet received intimation
    India

I had booked flight Tickets from B'lore to Pune on 23rd for 26th Indigo Flight and return Flight by Spicejet for 29th DEc. I was told money would be refunded in about 7 days. Not heard from yatra still about the status. Booking reference is DOLBDC

• Ya
      15th of Jan, 2010

Dear Mr. Manamohan,

Regret the inconvenience caused to you.The refund has been processed from our end on 07th Jan.The authorisation code is 000025500055.

We request you to kindly check with your bank and confirm.You can contact us at [protected]@yatra.com .

Regards

Yatra Care

22nd of Dec, 2010
    Yatra.com - Refund delay by 1 Year
    Yatra.com
    yatra.com

The Air India flight from Amdabad to Mumbai was cancelled and Yatra has still not returned the money for 4 tickets. I have sent them the copies of the ticket duely signed by the Airline but they have not returned the money. The calls to their call center have been frustrating with so many broken promises that its not even worth mentioning. Every time I mention about refund the call automatically drops.

• Gu
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Dear Guest

Thank you for contacting Yatra.com !!

We sincerely regret the inconvenience due to delay in refund; we request you to please provide us your Yatra booking reference no and your contact details to enable us to resolve the issue for you on priority.

Alternatively you can call us on 9871800800 or write at [protected]@yatra.com

Regards
    Team Yatra

1st of Jan, 2011

hi all, Just a status update. I have still not been contacted by Yatr afor the above mentioned refund, Is there somethign more that you guys can do?

1st of Jan, 2011

Date of latest update is 1st Jan 2011

• Ya
      21st of Sep, 2011

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us at Yatra.com.
    We sincerely regret the inconvenience this may have caused. Would request you to please share your booking details & contact e-mail to investigate the status of your refund & assist you in this regard.
    Best Regards,
    Yatra Team

• In
      22nd of Jan, 2015
    Yatra.com - Refund issues
    Yatra
    yatra.com

Will never use this company again - after having a medical emergency yatra.com refused any kind of refund and provided useless information to further change the reservation. I am now left with having to purchase a new ticket.

If you are a smart person you will not use this company - they are awful.