Yasni.co.uk / Please shut down this horrible website

PLEASE SHUT DOWN THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A HORRIBLE WEBSITE. I am not even 18 and they have uploaded a personal picture that I took when I was 13. I have no idea how they got a hold of my personal picture but it is very offensive. This website should be BANNED and FINED. My mom just googled my name out of curiosity and she found my picture and was very disappointed that a HORRIBLE website like yasni.co.uk has a picture of me when I was a very young age. They even released my name! I don't know who gave these guys the permission to steal my identity and my personal information but this site should be SHUT DOWN, BANNED, and FINED.

Ga

Comments

• Ju
      Jul 04, 2011

What kind of website is this????

• Google; who is domain tools and look under IP number. Contact abuse at their hosting company.
    The Yasni.com ( Yasni ) web site CEO and owner is Steffen Ruhl. He hides extensively. You can find all the contact people for Yasni on who is domain tools.

• The web site owner and CEO for Yasni.com is Steffen Ruhl. You can find his resume on Linkedin.com. We are conntacted to him on linkedin.com. Click here and you can contact him. His information was public. Let people know so they can contact Steffen Ruhl, directly.

• The web site owner is Steffen Ruehl

• The CEO of the the horrible site Yasni.com is Steffen Ruehl - you can find him on Linkedin.com

• Ug

President, Cyberlaw Asia
    [protected]@pavanduggal.com, [protected]@gmail.com

• Su
      Jan 17, 2012

This website should be shut down they cant just publish my details online for the whole world to see . something should be done.please shut down this website please!!! please!!!

• Ho
      Apr 03, 2012

the information they posted endangerd not only my safety but the saftey of my children

• Ho
      Apr 03, 2012

The information Yasni posted not only endangerd my saftey by the the safety and well being of my children

• Db
      Nov 11, 2014

It seems impossible to remove my personal details from this horrible site Yasni.co.uk. No one seems to respond here. Can someone help please?