Yanwen / item not being shipped
I order a mobile phone from home.dx.com or deals xtreme almost a month ago and on the website it said my product should arrive within 7-10 days. I went onto the yanwen website after a little over a week and the item said it had been dispatched out to melbourne on the 7-1-2019. It is not the 21-1-2019 and that description is yet to change. According to yanwen, my parcel has been shipped and is still being shipped for the last 14 days or 10 working days. I would like to know where it is (if I haven't been scammed that is) and how long it will take to arrive as I need it urgently. Also, if I have been scammed or the product just simply doesn't arrive, is there any way I can get a refund??? I have tried calling their service number but I have been met with "this number is not in service" every time I called.
More Yanwen Complaints & Reviews
- Yanwen Economic Air Mail/ Aliexpress - lp00077094988705 I still haven't received my product 
- Yanwen - parcel not delivered... delay or lost? 
- Beijing Yanwen Logistics Co., Ltd, Laser Pointer - faulty product 
- Yanwen - wish order never delivered 
- Yanwen - product ordered - zero tracking available after arriving in usa 
- Yanwen Express - wireless headphones
- Yanwen - product purchases from ali express application
- Yanwen - package returned - incomplete address!!!
- Yanwen - delivery service
- Yanwen - clothes