Yankee Retail/Comforters, Bedding / Slow/No Delivery, Charge Card b4 product ships!

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I've been waiting a month for items to arrive and they're still not "in stock". Very deceptive website and they keep sending an email each week pushing delivery of items back another week. Just received my credit card statement and saw that they charged my card for the entire $900 order, and I've only received about $300 of the merchandise. Difficult to get thru to customer service. They were supposed to issue my card a credit until the merchandise ships, and I'm still waiting for them to do that too! Would NEVER order from them again. Stay away!

Comments

• Ju
      1st of Apr, 2011

Dear Yankee Retail Customers,

I apologize for negative experiences you have recieved from my company. Rest assured we will work to correct them.

Please contact me directly 860-642-7790 x102. I will personally address and try to solve any issue that your are having. Its clear from this feed back that we have failed to serve some of our customers correctly - we will try hard to address any issues that you are facing.

Sincerely