Yankee Candle Diffuser Oil / ruined furniture finish
This diffuser oil is totally toxic to furniture. I accidentaly knocked over the reed diffuser and it splattered on my wood piano. Within seconds it started to "melt" the finish. I wiped as fast as I could but there are now notable visible streaks wherever the oil hit. To make matters worse I placed one of the cleaning rags on my dining room table for a minute and when I took it off a minute later the finish on my table was marred. i called customer service. They said i should call the furniture manufacturer. They had ZERO cleaning tips for their product. I find it hard to understand how they have an FAQ section on their website for cleaning candle wax but not the oil. They must know how corrosive this oil is.
If I had known this oil was so damaging I would never have brought it into my house. BEWARE!!!
More Yankee Candle Diffuser Oil Complaints & Reviews
- Yankee Candle - ultimate car jar ruined my car 
- Yankee Candle - no smell 
- Yankee Candle - gel air freshener can melt plastic 
- Yankee Candle - Fragrance Fan - fan melted my tv 
- Yankee Candle Car Jar - yankee candle car jar melted my steering column 
- Yankee Candle - black soot-ruined front room 
- Yankee Candle - yankee large candle soot damaged room 
- Yankee Candle - over charged 3 times
- Yankee Candle - south ridge mall #00264 greenfield wi
- Yankee Candle - no smell, black smoke...