Yandy Lingerie / gift cards
I recently purchased a Gift Card for a girlfriend now ex-girlfriend. We had been dating steady for about a year and i thought she would like to order something from Yandy.com. So I spent about $110 and purchased a gift card for her but as relationships are we broke up now i'm stuck with this gift card i cant use. I went on to the website an was able to start the return process, bear in mind this was right after the holiday and i was expecting it to take a few weeks. I received an email back stating the return had been "authorized". I contacted Yandy.com customer service because the email i had received included a return label. I when I received communication from the customer service agent the first time I called in lets call her "Frankie" she told me Yandy.com has a policy that prevents them from giving refunds for Gift Cards. I told her i had already received an email stating the return was authorized and it showed the amount for the card $110. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was then forwarded to "Kiki" she in not so many words informed me of the same policy. I pointed out to her that at the time I purchased the card the website didn't state Gift Cards were non-refundable. She later had them change the website to reflect this. I am seeking to get my money refunded from Yandy.com. And i urge anyone who is on the fence about shopping this website for "any" "merchandise" to look elsewhere. Please you don't want to be another sad soul on here writing another bad review for this site.
More Yandy Lingerie Complaints & Reviews
- Yandy.com - I will not utilize their site ever again 
- Yandy.com - Horrible customer service
- Yandy.com - Don't waste your time ordering from Yandy
- Yandy.com - Their exchange policy made me really frustrated
- Yandy.com - Order not delivered! 
- Yandy - be careful!!!
- Yandy Lingerie - Very poor quality lingerie
- Yandy - Very poor quality
- Yandy - Will never order anything from Yandy again!
- Yandy - Sizing chart wrong and customer service terrible!