Yamaha/YHT-7900 / Poor after sales service and product quality.
I have purchased Yamaha Home Theatre System from Vijay Sales in Novwember 07 from its infinity mall branch.I was promised that the system will be delivered within 2 days time. However, it took me n number of calls and 10 days of waiting period for getting the system delivered. The yamaha engineer took further 10 days to come for instalation. The home theatre system didn't even endured for 05 months and the speakers were rendered unservicable. I tried to make a complaint at the customer care service at vijay sales, the operator (Renu) didnt knew the head and tail of procedure of taking Yamaha complaints and refused to take down any complaint. However after lots of explaination and retrospection she agreed to take down the complaint and promised that the engineer will come in 02 days time. I am waiting for the engineer to come till date and it seems that it will require me herculean effort to get this task done. So, please look into the matter and help me with a viable solution.
More Yamaha/YHT-7900 Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - Poor customer service 
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - Worst Customer Satisfaction Experience in Yamaha,Wakdewadi,Pune service Center 
- Yamaha FZ 16 - Heavy smoke, missing problem 
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - Worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - Replacement of Engine Components 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - bad noise in back wheel 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - fz 25 bike 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - 2006 vstar 1100
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - 600 mile service
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - outboard dealer