Yamaha / service

Hudson, WI, US Review updated:
Phone: 715-781-3963

I bought a 2005 Venture with 3800 miles on the bike. This is the 16th bike I have owned and have problems with the bike that I have never seen before in any of the previously owned bikes.
I took the bike in for a 4000 mile check and advised the Dealer that did the work that the bike has a very noticeable high pitched "squeal" in the transmission and/or clutch at normal speed- 55-65 mph are the speeds that are most noticeable. The front forks, if not held tightly, will oscillate out of control at speeds in the 28-35 mph range. NEITHER of these problems have EVER been on any of the bikes that I have owned. I was told by the Dealer that the noise is "just the noise that the Venture makes" and that the oscillation is normal due to NOT having any damper on the front forks? What the heck is up with that? Surely Yamaha Engineering can build a better bike than that! To be told that is just the characteristics of the supposed "luxury" is just NOT acceptable! The bike still has FACTORY warranty on it. I would TRULY appreciate ANY information from anyone that can provide the name/contact information on a Regional Yamaha Manager that can address the issues DIRECTLY! Should have kept the Wing!

Comments

• Ra
      Dec 11, 2010

f) Date- 20-12-2009
    g) Date- [protected]
    h) Date- 03-08-2010
    i) Date- 27-11-2010
    Note: My Vehicle Problem, Whose Registration number is UP25AB/9252..., Engine Number is 5YYH006754..., Purchase Date 16-12-2008..., From service date...20-12-2009 to 27-11-2010... I am contonuasly complaining about my bike that its Engine is giving various types of noises due to which Average, Pick up Problem also arises.
    Earlier i have complaint to AMBA Motors but not get proper response, Now i am complaining to company to get proper response as soon as possible...Thank u
    Mobile no. ( +91-[protected], [protected]