yamaha fz16 / Unsatisfied with service
I own a Yamaha FZ16 for the past one year, i have been servicing the bike on time and through autorised dealers/ service center's. but never was i once satisfied with the service. My bike is still under warrenty and around a month and a half ago the speedo meter got faulty, it wouldnt work, keeps blinking. so along with my seventh servicing, i asked them to change the faulty part, but as the stock wasent available then, they asked me to come back. now it has been almost two months and they still keep postponing. have also tried speaking to Mr. Omkar [protected], who is supposed to be the manager or owner, but he did not giv any importance to my problem also.
the dealer is,
KARPE YAMAHA, Karpe Corporate, Aquem-Alto, Margao- Goa, India
hoping this wont go on deaf ears...
More yamaha fz16 Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - Poor customer service 
- Yamaha FZ16 bike - Worst Customer Satisfaction Experience in Yamaha,Wakdewadi,Pune service Center 
- Yamaha FZ 16 - Heavy smoke, missing problem 
- Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc. - Worst customer and repair service
- yamaha motors - Replacement of Engine Components 
- Yamaha Motor Corporation - 2006 vstar 1100
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - 600 mile service
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA - outboard dealer
- Yamaha Motor (UK) Ltd - new tracer gt model.
- My New Bike Yamaha Fascino - complaining about my fascino yamaha company scooter which I got full faulty and company is not ready to replace it