Yamahapoor service of yamaha

I have buy a yamaha fazer from your dombivali (thane) deler aims
Yamaha on 09 december 2010 but from that date I am suffering from
Battery problem in yamaha fazer u have given minda company battery due
To this I had done a complaint that my battery is not working but he
Gives no responce & neglecting me many times so I have registered a
Complaint in minda main office in delhi also my complaint no. Is
Cm201102070026 there also same matter no response then plz tell me
Where I should go because while purchasing bike I have trust on yamaha
But now I think I had done a mistake because I have not getting proper
Service from yamaha & plz dont give minda battery in yamaha bike.
Plzzzzz give me reply as soon as possible

Nikhil
Mb no - [protected]

Comments

Nov 15, 2011

I bought Yamaha Fazer on 30/07/2011. and till there are the list of issues that i faced from Yamaha Products and Services.

1) After first service self relay was not working and i ride my bike without self start, they told me to fix in a week but it takes one month to process that was really bad for me. After this i got new relay but [censored].
    2) same day the battery was not working problem it was not working what the hell was going on. What the ###ing nonsense first the relay and second the battery. What kind of product you are selling. Is YAMAHA making ###ing manufactures and ###ing services.
    3) The battery manufacturer was ("MINDA INDUSTRIES LTD"), It was on warranty and when i go to the service center and they give me the bloody document and told me to change the battery from other dealer. Are all service center are known as bloody [censored]. I am totally frustrated withing 3 months.
    I think that i waste my precious (86k) money to buy your products.
    4) The leg guard bolt is rusted withing 15 days. This is called you as a manufacturer and seller or trash pieces.

Please find all the attachments that is the proof of all the above complaints.

Service Dealer Address.
    Roshan Yamaha,
    Govind Marg, Opp. Dushera Ground, Raja Park, Jaipur [Rajasthan]

• Dr
      Jan 19, 2012

I also got the same issue with the battery which is MINDA installed in Fazer..
    The battery is just a ###ing machine that always get ###ed when I try to start the bike. Now it is so ###ing that if I switch off the bike by mistake then it only produce ###ing sound and after 2 or 3 ###ing sound the battery completed ###ed up..

I now completely ###ed up... and dont know if I install the Kick that will cost 2500 + taxes + labor or install a new Battery..???

• Di
      Oct 30, 2012

I m dinesh babu. I m one of the yamaha fazer users. I huv a problem with battery warranty too.after makng the full cash payment of the bike & at the time of delivery. They gave me this statement "sir your bike's headlights has not been connected for both because if it is made your warranty of your bike's battery will be cancelled" i was so shocked to hear this. i dont know wats happeng in yamaha.

Nov 04, 2012

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We have tried calling you but we have not get any response from your side.So we request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Address ( if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected]

Nov 04, 2012

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Address ( if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected]

• Su
      Dec 02, 2012

ny bike yamaha zafer have engine problem before 1year when my bike was in waranty period but showroom member don't give any response but now my bike's waranty period over thn they r sayng tht ur bike need engine problm...i m not satisfyd for yamaha...my no is [protected]...

Dec 21, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing us. Your Customer complaint number is IC-03360-R2T3

We will respond to you within 48 working hours. Please ensure your Name, Contact Number and the Feedback Number is mentioned in all your communications with us in order to ensure faster resolution.

You can also contact us at the Customer Toll Free Number: [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.
    You are requested to add the following email address to your Address Book: [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com