Yamahayamaha motor - bike service complaint against orion motors, bayamaha motor - bike service complaint against perfect riders, bangalore 26/11/2009

YAMAHA Motor - Bike service complaint against Perfect Riders, Bangalore 26/11/2009

Vehicle No- KA 01 EN 1231.
Owner Name- debashis Mondal.
Ph- [protected] / [protected].

Service Center Details:-
Name - Perfect Riders.
Service Chalan No- 3684.
Invoice No -WS 2630.
1st Servising.

To The Authority,

This is a complaint against "Yamaha Authorized Service Center"
The purchase date of my Bike "Yamaha Fazer" was 24/10/2009.
I completed 1month time with 1000kms run & gave the bike to the service center for 1st servicing on 26/11/2009. In the evening, after submitting the bill amount, I found my bike was standing in side carelessly without any improvement not even cleaning was done. That was my first experience with "Yamaha" family. as a proof i got evidences on undone work written back side by the service people with signature and date. I need a strong answer from the "Yamaha India" company for that unsatisfactory work and I demand compensation for wasting my precious time & money. If i do not get proper response from the concern, I will be bound to knock The respectable Indian Constitution. The brief details of my bike & service issues are given below.

Vehicle No- KA 01 EN 1231.
Owner Name- debashis Mondal.
Ph- [protected] / [protected].

Service Center Details:-
Name - Perfect Riders.
Service Chalan No- 3684.
Invoice No -WS 2630.
1st Servising.

Dealer's Address:-

#26, 1st 'A' J.C Road Cross. Bangalore-560002.
Ph- [protected].

Comments

Sep 10, 2009
    Yamaha - No grace period!?
    Owens Cycles
    Washington
    Arkansas

GE is absolutely rediculous with their late fees. One day late and the assess a late charge. I have never dealt with anyone so unreasonable in my life.

• De
      Dec 04, 2009
    Yamaha - Logos theft
    Bangalore Wheels - Bangalore . Kranataka
    India

On the firste service i had a scratch on my bike's petrol tank, that part was replaced on 2nd service. On third service again had some scratches on tank, that was polished n corrected after long conversation with the supervisor. Yesterday after 4th service 3 of yamaha logos are missing, mechanic says that we don know anything abt that. This is totally unacceptible. Dont know what the hell is happening in Bangalore Wheels (one of the authorized service center in Bangalore). Those people handle the bikes so carelessly.

• Pe
      Dec 22, 2009

I strongly agree to the complain... The kind of service provided is pathetic...

Even for free service, every time I had paid on an average 450 Rs..
    Even that would have been ok, if the services were good... but I am really dissatisfied with the services...

1. From the 1st sevice i have complaining about average, they charged for all the possibilties evertime, but no results...

2. There were more then 6 punctures within 7 months... The puncture happens even by very small pins.
    If this is the situation, then what is use of having it..?

And I guess the problem of Puncture is there with lots of FZ-16...

I look forward for proper reponse from your side.

Here are some detials about me.

Name : Peeyush Sodhia
    Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Bike- YAMAHA-FZ16
    ShowRoom- Orion Motors, Banglore

• Mi
      Mar 01, 2010

HELL YES! Support these totally. Visit here for my comment (Especially first time buyers. If you're an owner, you'd yawn at this because you've BEEN THERE seen that) -

• Se
      May 08, 2010

Hi, I totally agree with Peeyush Sodhia. I will narrate my case here. The story goes like this, you purchase a brand new bike, your are off too office the next day and the bike develops a puncture. There is a no tyre shop near by as you are going through the VIP lanes of AKBAR road. The tyre is tube less so you reach the a tyre repair shop, get it repaired and try to forget it as a stroke of bad luck. But... the story repeat it too often around 10 times in 7 months. Now you are sure, it is not bad luck. It must be manufacturing problem. You goog for it and found, yes you are right. There are many complaining about the same.

Please forward me contact number, email ID, anything you have. I want to take up the case properly.

• Ra
      Oct 09, 2010
    Yamaha - Transmission repair
    Westfield Indana
    Phone: [protected]

Just spent $1, 200 repairing a transmission on a 2009 Yamaha 950 V Star classic with only 3, 500 miles on it. Tooth sheared off in first gear and Yamaha would not stand behind its product. My next bike will not be a Yamaha !

• Ra

f) Date- 20-12-2009
    g) Date- [protected]
    h) Date- 03-08-2010
    i) Date- 27-11-2010
    Note: My Vehicle Problem, Whose Registration number is UP25AB/9252..., Engine Number is 5YYH006754..., Purchase Date 16-12-2008..., From service date...20-12-2009 to 27-11-2010... I am contonuasly complaining about my bike that its Engine is giving various types of noises due to which Average, Pick up Problem also arises.
    Earlier i have complaint to AMBA Motors but not get proper response, Now i am complaining to company to get proper response as soon as possible...Thank u
    Mobile no. ( +91-[protected], [protected]

• Le
      Aug 01, 2011
    Yamaha - Lemon
    Yamaha
    SLC
    Utah

Back in 2005 I bought a new WR450 yamaha. I explained I would be riding the bike back and forth from Cedar City area to St George everyday, and there was a little stretch I had to take the freeway on, the rest I could stay on dirt. So they recomended this bike with the Baja kit on it. I paid to have it installed. Then I took it down to Southern Utah, and rode it to work, it handled great in the dirt and I was thinking it was going to work out fine, but I noticed it shifted hard on first gear. Then when I was riding home, the light got more and more dim till I could hardly see at all. So I called the dealership that I bought the bike at and they told me to take it to a place in St. George and they would look at the bike and the dealership would make arraingments for payment. The dealer ship that installed the Baja kit didn't have the windings re-done, which I was told is in bold letters in the instructions. The windings were re-done and I got the bike back, I rode it once more and parts started falling off the bike. The kick lever, the heat shield, a side cover, etc. I'm a big guy and I'm not a crazy rider so this seemed a little strange. Again I took it in and complained of the 1st gear shift problem. They put in a couple of new bolts, tightened things up, wouldn't replace the heat shield. But I was up and riding again. They told me the first gear thing wasn't a problem. I explained I wasn't a novice rider and there was certainly something wrong with it. After the initial break in miles they went through everything again and told me it was fine.
    I called the dealership and told them I would like to return the bike as it was always in the shop and I wasn't saving any money in gas by owning it as I had to drive my car or truck all the time anywise. They said they didn't have enough history to call it a lemon and I was stuck with it. Within the next couple of times down the mountain I was riding 70 miles an hour on I-15, and the bike locked up. I had a diesle tractor trailer following behind me, and here I am trying to keep from laying it down while it slides to a stop. I managed to keep it up, and make it to the side of the road without getting ran over by the truck. After I got it back to the shop I learned 1st gear had locked up on the shaft and had caused the lockup. Now that it had nearly killed me I really wanted to get rid of that bike. I called the dealer again and told them with the # of problems and complaints it was considered a lemon and under the lemon law they had to take it back. They said they would refuse and charge me for it anywise. I said I would take it up and drop it off on their door step. They said fine they would still charge me for it. I didn't have money for an attorney, so I ended up thinking I was going to purchase a bike I couldn't ride. Yamaha inspected the bike and verified the problems were not caused by negligence on my part and agreed to pay for the repairs. As I had barely had it long enough to break it in. Then I got the bill, they paid for the parts and charged me for the labor. Now they were trying to chage me for faulty partrs that had caused my near death. I again to them I didn't want the bike it had to many problems. They again refused and said I would pay for it no matter what, and if I did anything to get rid of the bike it would destroy my credit. So I kept paying on it. It then developed a problem and wouldn't keep runing. By this time I knew taking it to a dealer or mechanic was a mistake, so I tried cleaner, cleaning out the pepcock, carb, nothing seemed to work. It would run fine then die and couldn't be started again. I checked the spark and it was good and strong. So I think it was a fuel problem. So I couldn't ride it to work, I couldn't ride it away from home, or a vehicle, if I rode at all it had to be with friends or all up hill, so when it died I could coast it back to the truck. I was then paying for a worthless bike, and again I tried to give it back.
    Then I lost my job, so I wrote to Yamaha and explained that I had moved to Nevada, had lost my job and I could no longer pay for the bike and it no longer mattered if it destroyed my credit because with everything else I now couldn't pay it was destroyed anywise. I asked for a reprieve to see if I could get things going again at least and they refused they reposesed the bike, sold it to someone else and are now trying to the another 4, 500 from me for a bike that I couldn't ride when I had it and now someone else owns it, and they are still trying to charge me for it.
    I have had Yamaha's in the past and loved them. But as is the case with many large companies they start trying to cut corners to make more money and the quality goes to pieces. The only way they maintain any presence in the market is because of the product they sold in the past. My advise now is DO NOT BUY YAMAHA!!! Look at all the problems and complaints before and after this, and consider their business practices as well. I've never been riped off so bad. But I suppose they are getting desparate for money as their product has fallen so badly in value.
    Hopefully this helps others not make the same mistakes I did. By the way Susuki has improved, Kawasaki has come a long way, and I will like Honda until I start seeing things happen like this.

Lewis Ruckman

• Te
      Mar 19, 2012

dear sir
    my rejistration no is this dl5687. i lives in sultan puri near piragri . i had done totaly work of engine . date 18feb 2012 . he has took from me 10000 rs and he has taken 500 also without includ bill his. my cluch plate has dameged.they did not seen me all produt in bike which they fitted, sir unhune sara purana saman dala hai . abhi ek mahina hua h .or cluch plate damege ho gayi .or engine bhi noise kr raha h .manager ne mujhse bahut miss behave kiya or baat gali tak agyi thi .maine kaha ki sir mai apki comlain karunga kehta ki kardo mujhe kisi ka dar nh. sir sara saman purana h .i m not satistfi of yahmha service senter sir i m not as well rich now he is saying to me 2000 u will have to give me . sir do for me .i m jobler i can'ot go there sir please say them ki sara genmen saman dale. maine unse kaha ki mai counsumor court me jaunga maneger ne kaha shok se gao ur sir waha sab upri kamai me lage hue he bekar sarvice hai yamha walo ki

• Ar
      Oct 18, 2014

Hi, I Purchased a Yamaha Ray Bike On May 24th 2014.. Since Then Till Now I Have Not Got the Number For My Vehicle...
    Selling Out The Vehicle is just Their Work, They are Not at all Responsible For Other Formalities After That.
    Its Been 6 Months For me Purchasing the Bike & I have not Received my Bike Number Yet..
    Its Utterly a bad Response I got From Yamaha Executives... If i Call Them They Will Receive the call & pass it to some one who is not at all involved in it..
    I Call Chirag (Sales Executive ) for getting my work done because he was the one who suggested to buy Yamaha bike, instead i would have opt for Honda Brand.. Finally i asked him the managers number to ask why its delayed to get my work done, but he indirectly refused to give the managers number..
    Finally i got the managers number from the web, contacted him & told about my issue.. he solved it & told me that my number will be couriered with in 2days... Now Waiting for the Courier... Lets see what happens...