Yamaha — bike service complaint against orion motors
Service Center Details:-
Name - Orion Motors
address : Opposite to Forum Mall, Koramangala, .
The worst ever experience I have ever had. I am an owner of Yamaha SZ-R. The basic problem for which I gave was for the oiling. The service in-charge( Orion motors, Yamaha, Bangalore) informed me that the bike had a problem with engine and it will cost me around 6-7k. They gave an estimate of Rs 7000/- for the service. I gave my bike on 8th November 2014 and they ask me to come after 3 days. I went on 11th Nov 2014 my bike was on same position, no even touched by any engineer. I asked service in-charge about this he told me we don't have man power to do the work. Now what the hell I should do with his less man power. He asked me to come after two days, I agree on it. Again same result. Now he told me he will call me from front, you don't come again n again. Finally my bike has been delivered to me on 19th Nov 2014. That was my first disappointment with Orion Motors. After few days of riding bike I got same problem on 2nd December 2014. But because of my busy scheduled I wend there on 22 December 2014. I did not tell them that I serviced it recently. And engineer told me same issues whatever last time happened and was asking for same amount. I told him I recently did these fixes and showed him bill also. Then he told me I need to see and talk to my in-charge.I told him to talk in front of me. He did but they were talking in Kannada, I understood some part. He was saying that we already charged for this. Now they again started same game of delaying service. I went there thrice but everyday they are saying few more days. Now today is 07 Jan 2015 and I did not got any call from Orion motors. Its been almost 17 days. I am spending Rs.100 every day to go to my home-office-home. Is Yamaha will take responsibility of this amount. This is not acceptable and this will be taken to the concerned higher authority.
More Yamaha Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha - yamaha motor - bike service complaint against orion motors, bayamaha motor - bike service complaint against perfect riders, bangalore 26/11/2009 
- India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT AND SERVICE
- Yamaha - pathetic after saler service/non availablility of spares 
- Yamaha - poor service of yamaha 
- Yamaha - chain sounds like a jerking
- Yamaha India - Yamaha worst after sale response 
- Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - yamaha fz-s version 2 military green
- [Resolved] India Yamaha Motor - complaint regarding misbehave by mahavir motors gutkar mandi hp
- Yamaha Motor India - Bike Vibration
- Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - yamaha fzs service and customer service complaint