Yak Communications / BAD SERVICE/ COLLECTION..ETC....

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

i have tried to set up a service with yak since summer 08. everything seeemed to be going well until the say someone was to show up to install the service. I waited the whole day and nothing. i called to ask what the problem was and they said they had the wrong address which confused me since i verified my address with the customer rep three times. How could he get that wrong? i had to wait another 2 weeks for the service to be installed and again NOTHING. after cancelling that order i tried to make another one and waited for them to show up and again NOTHING. i cancelled this account they had set up and now i have recieved a bill for 210$. when i asked if i could speak to a supervisor they had a million excuses. they said they would be able to email me so i gave them my email and got no response. I called over and over again to see what the problem was and why they didnt cancel this account. They had told me that the work order had gone through which is damn near impossible because they would need to actually come into my house to install a new phone jack. so right then and there i knew there was something fishy. I called the collection agency and sent them a notice telling them i never got the service in the first place. To add insult to injury, they put a wack laod of features on my cell phone that i didnt ask for and ended up messing up my plan and that caused me to cancel the serive with my cell company.
Now that i have recently checked my email it states that i had set up a new phone service. WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? this was done without my consent or knowledge. I HATE YAK. they are rude and no skills and when the going gets rough they hang up on you. it wouldnt even matter if i spent 2+ hours on hold. i called bell and they couldnt explain anything to me as it is not there job in the first place. Yak is a total ### up and i am ready for court if it ever comes to it.
sick joke.

St

Comments

• De
      4th of Oct, 2009

Yaknet when I originally checked about a year ago there were about 250 complaints. Now the number is forever increase. Customer or lack there is FULL OF ###, and should file for bankruptcy.

Peterborough Ontario

• Me
      9th of Oct, 2009

had the same problem with them. they are the worst among the competition, will not be surprised if ever go bankrupt. they terrible customer service, terrible tech support, terrible supervisors who are just like support customer service or support staffs and almost terrible everything.

• Vi
      4th of Dec, 2009

I have called phone busters and planning to report this accumulated concerns and complaints to local broadcast Media and Newspapers. Please let me know any victims are interested to supply information.

(On this board)

I am living Toronto GTA arrea.

• Cl
      7th of Dec, 2009

I am GATHERING VICTIMS OF YAK COMMUNICATION IN ORDER TO SUBMIT TO LOCAL MASS MEDIAS, SUCH AS LOCAL BROADCASTS, NEWSPAPERS, other means of mass media in TORONTO GTA REGIONS. PLEASE REPLY THIS BOARD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

i HAVE COME TO CONCLUSION THAT ONLY SOLUTION IS TO RAISE OUR VOICE TO BE HEARD TO MASS AUDIENCES.

some of governmental institution ENABLE it because some assume Yak is cooperation this also is authority as well.

I am also victim of Yak communication, which actually turned into fraud. For last 6 months, Yak communication neglected my request of cancellation and asking for unauthorized charges by abusive phone calls. I had reported to Police and Communication Network Commissioner.

Both institution requires 20 days to investigate; therefore, Yak try to win you over the harassment calls and e-mails meanwhile, which likely victims turn to agree for authorized payment.

THEN I THOUGHT - IF I HAVE BEEN USED YAK'S UNAUTHORIZED $30 CHARGE FOR SOME CHARITY INSTITUTION INSTEAD (LIKE WORLD VISION OR ARMY SALVATION), THE MONEY WOULD BE WELL SPENT INSTEAD OF THIS GREEDY COMPANY WHICH TREATS BADLY!!

I FEEL ANGRY THAT SOCIETY MAKES YOU FEEL THIS IS YOUR PRIVATE CIVIL CASE, NOT PUBLIC CONCERN.

I AM SUBMITTING THIS CONCERN TO CITY TV, ETC, IN THIS WEEK. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS BOARD.