Yak Communications — harrassing phone calls
Upon receiving an new credit card I was late in changing my payment details with Yak. I called them to end my service and pay what was on my bill which was less than $6.00 cdn. The next morning I was phoned at 9:00 am with a recorded message saying I needed to make a payment. I was no longer their customer so I hung up. A minute later they called again. Next morning at 9 am, they called again followed by another call at noon. Furious, I called Yak to complain and they told me there was nothing they could do, I was on their list and it takes a few days to get off. I then spoke to a supervisor who told me the same thing. I asked if disrupting former customers who have no conncection anymore to Yak was good business practice. He told me that I had made the list, and that was it. It takes 48-72 hours to have your name removed from the list. I pointed out that this was harassment. He told me that he has credit companies calling him all the time and understands that they should call. I pointed out again that I owed no money and had no connection to Yak. Once again he babbled on about 48-72 hours.
Do not get involved with this company. Stay away. If you sign up they will end up making your life miserable for you and it will be the computer's fault.
Stay far far away!!!
More Yak Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Yak Communications - bad service 
- Yak Communications/Any and all - everything with regards to this &company& 
- Yak Communications - e-mail 
- Yak Communications - gone to collections not right 
- Yak Communications - terrible customer service 
- Yak Communications - false billing 
- Yak Communications - negligence 
- Yak Communications / Distributel Communications - crooked company in business by deception
- Yak Communications - complete ripoff 
- Yak Communications - blames you for their problems