Yak Communications / horrible company

BC, CA Review updated:

ok where to start...
first when i sign up they say they will ship the modem to me in 2-3 weeks it ends up taking 3 months (i still get charged for the 3 months) once i get the modem i have to wait another 3-4 months because they didnt even fking hook my internet up (still charged me) it took me 10 hours to reach customer support (in a TERRIBLE time window)wich i had to do NUMEROUS times to actualy get someone who knew what they were talking about
i got charged for waiting 10 hours on hold each time in long distance becuase its in india i finaly get it all working and the internet randomly crashes about twice an hour (this is yak not my pc i have telus and it works fine) at a random time they decide to take away my internet for 4 months charcing me and not telling me why (paid the bills didnt do anything illigal on it) when i tryed to cancel my ### service i ended up waiting about 13 hours on hold then they stoped taking calls so the nextday i tryed got a hold of one of them they siad yes wel cancel it yada yda... month later not canceled call again they say they had no records of me canceling so i get it staightened out they shut down my internet but continue to charge me for 6 freaking months they finaly stop charging me for that...AND CHARGE ME FOR THE MODEM I ALREADY RETUNED so in hte end i ended up paying for about 2 years worth of internet i didnt have

all in all...do not ever use yak unless you want the same problems

Comments

• St
      Aug 29, 2009

also sorry about the terrible spelling i broke my pointer finger

• Cl
      Dec 07, 2009

I am GATHERING VICTIMS OF YAK COMMUNICATION IN ORDER TO SUBMIT TO LOCAL MASS MEDIAS, SUCH AS LOCAL BROADCASTS, NEWSPAPERS, other means of mass media in TORONTO GTA REGIONS. PLEASE REPLY THIS BOARD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

i HAVE COME TO CONCLUSION THAT ONLY SOLUTION IS TO RAISE OUR VOICE TO BE HEARD TO MASS AUDIENCES.

some of governmental institution ENABLE it because some assume Yak is cooperation this also is authority as well.

I am also victim of Yak communication, which actually turned into fraud. For last 6 months, Yak communication neglected my request of cancellation and asking for unauthorized charges by abusive phone calls. I had reported to Police and Communication Network Commissioner.

Both institution requires 20 days to investigate; therefore, Yak try to win you over the harassment calls and e-mails meanwhile, which likely victims turn to agree for authorized payment.

THEN I THOUGHT - IF I HAVE BEEN USED YAK'S UNAUTHORIZED $30 CHARGE FOR SOME CHARITY INSTITUTION INSTEAD (LIKE WORLD VISION OR ARMY SALVATION), THE MONEY WOULD BE WELL SPENT INSTEAD OF THIS GREEDY COMPANY WHICH TREATS BADLY!!

I FEEL ANGRY THAT SOCIETY MAKES YOU FEEL THIS IS YOUR PRIVATE CIVIL CASE, NOT PUBLIC CONCERN.

I AM SUBMITTING THIS CONCERN TO CITY TV, ETC, IN THIS WEEK. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS BOARD.

• St
      Dec 08, 2009

Spaming every ###ing board invovling yak is not the way to get your message accross you ###ing ###