Yahoo&MSN Window Live Promotion Awardreceived email stating to contact mr. richardson howard @yahoo.com.co.za because of winning $820,000,00

On August 7, 2014, I received an email from Yahoo & MSN Windows Live Promotion Awards. It stated I had won $820.000.00. I checked this out on the Internet and it turns out to be fraud. His name is Mr. Richardson Howard. Also named in this email is Mrs. Taylor M. Lopez. Mr. Richardson has asked to send personal information about myself to claim the prize. I did not send him any information. His email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.za. Something should be done about this. Thank you

Di
Aug 08, 2014

Comments

• Do
      Aug 08, 2014

Good for you!

• Be
      Aug 09, 2014

I am glad to hear you didn't fall for that scam! Too many people do and it is sad.

Now, as for "Anti fraud web agent UK" THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT and any official organization would NOT be using a gmail account.
    This guy is just another one of the scammers who will try to steal your identity and your money.

Do not respond to him.

• Ke
      Aug 12, 2014

I too received this email. the first thing I did was check it out through Google and found this
    Yahoo & Hotmail should cancel these email addresses
    thanks

• Be
      Jul 25, 2015

I also received this email. Mine was from [protected]@outlook.com ... I just block and delete...

Jan 17, 2017

01/17/ 2017: the person that uses this Richardson Howard name acted again. Same fraudelent act: asking for money to receive U$ 820.000, 00.

• Mi
      Oct 24, 2018

Recebi este e mail também infelizmente somos obrigados a conviver com este tipo de pessoas desocupadas, espero que muitos pesquisem antes e não caia nestes golpes vou responder os e mails deles com fotos para pessoas desocupadas.