Yahoo! / yahoo sign in

2-5 United States Review updated:

Why can't the sign in procedure to my account be streamlined? I have gmail and yahoo mail and, with gmail, I sign in with one page and yahoo I have three pages to click on to sign in. I do not use a smartphone but I'm sure anyone who does would appreciate the streamlined sign in. I use a shared computer so do not like to leave my account open. Please make this easier for us.

• Updated by g m, May 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my complaint.

Gm
May 22, 2018

Comments

• Er
      24th of May, 2018

hello i am a customer with yahoo maill for many years i was working in china now working in thailand i used my mail account this morning before i go work ...i just got back and you guys close it i can not access this account how come from morning to evening...you close people account not let them know before ...i need my mail account i need to work with it amost every day ...how can you do that???????//
    please reopen my account nanar747@yahoo.com
    thank you i have a thai number 66 0615960295

i do not have another mail address you can send recovery number and the phone number you have is long time ago

• Er
      24th of May, 2018

i am nanar747@yahoo.com i was disconnected while i was at work this morning i just find out and can not connect anymore with my account get my mail etcetc...how come you guys di this and no inform me before i was going to be cut for whatever reason???????????
    i hope you can reconnect me ...i do not have a phone number you can send message with password because the number you have from me is very old...
    i just recover an old email you can send me a recover number at ericholveck@outlook
    thankyou