Yahoo Store / Fraud, Took $400 thru GreenDot MoneyPak

1 3800 N Lamar Blvd #200Austin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 9810008 (disconnected)

Ordered a TV and Sent $400 thru Green Dot Moneypak on Sep 8, 2008, and I received the following email: "Thank you for shopping with us, your order will be ship out Tuesday morning and you will receive shipping confirmation email with UPS tracking number within 24hr after your order is ship. Best Regards, TechQuestDeal.com, customer care team!" All emails and phone calls could not be sent. Please investigate Techquest and Green Dot and refund my $400. Thank you, Kaoru

Comments

Ka
  6th of Jan, 2009

CHECK the FACTS:

Ph
  13th of Mar, 2009

SecuritySaint.com
Ripped me off. I ordered two home security devices for my home for a total of $29.95. I ordered the items on Feb. 13, 2009.
Order #yhst-59706453288151-1011
I received nothing to date. Won't return emails or phone calls.
March 13, 2009
Philip B. Roland
233 No. Irvine Ave.
Sharon, PA 16146
724-981-5683

23rd of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

kennedy457.com scam artist. HE IS A THIEF!!! His name Jason. His phone # is 917-804-1571. Do not do business with him... CRIMINAL!!! He will rot in HELL. Money you do not earn well you can not SPEND well. U will spend the money on Hospital bills and there will still be no cure!!! U THIEF!!!

23rd of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

He has no Iphones!!! Just a thieving BAST**D!!!

Ch
  3rd of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

kennedy457.com I was scammed by his site kennedy457.com he states on the site that he is a Greendot affiliate I bought a Greendot Money Pal for $490.00 and waited on the iphone never came checked with greendotonline.com and the money was gone...I am so glad his site is down now.. We all need to look out for this THIEF he has a account on ebay also...

17th of Oct, 2009

Yes we Must find this genius who to date has made hundreds of thousands of dollars off of dumbasses like you!
Suckers!