Yahoo! / scam advertisement

1 China Review updated:

Make a purchase from seller that advertise on your yahoo website.
Purchase 2 set of the smart TV box from them on 17/05/2018.
Upon receive of the products on 24/05/2018, there shortage of 2 items in it.
Email to eternity@bulool.com requesting for the return of items and refund since it stated Items can be returned freely within 7 days after delivery.
But their reply is asking me to keep the items whereas I can't use it.
It is a SCAM advertisement from CHINA since products courier from there.
Please refer to the pictures attached.
Kindly assist bar them asap before lot of people get scam from it.

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

Ra
May 25, 2018

Comments

• Da
      8th of Jun, 2018

Yahoo is an accomplist to this Fraud as they continue to allow such Fraudulent Company to advertised with them. This company bulool I think operated under a few names. Another one is WOWMALL selling fake watches but advertised yhe the authentic branded watches. Their terms and conditions are exactlt the same. 7 days return, no questions ask. But when confronted with their customer service for refund. they totally ignore the email. I paid $68 for a junk of a watch with a back alley brand. How could Yahoo continues to advertised for them when so many complaints were made to Yahoo Customer Service? I think we need some American lawyers to start a Class Action against Yahoo for the Frauds!!! I can be contacted at davidckpoon@yahoo.com

David

15th of Jun, 2018

hello

same thing happened to me, so I went to comone office, and they give me refund on the spot. just bring watch and original box that the watch came in, and get refund.
    comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

irwanb8811@gmail.com

21st of Jun, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi, I also wanted to return a fan that I bought from them. Do u have the office phone number.

21st of Jun, 2018

@Jack 73 You can google the office pjone number. But trust me no ppint to call. Will not get through. Just go to the address and get refund. But you are welcome to try if you want. I dont have the number as i didnt bother to save it

11th of Jul, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi! So like any one who bought from bulool can get a refund there? I bought shoes and they’re fake products so I want to refund.

• Ro
      26th of Jun, 2018

same thing here, received fan but was extremely noisy like a humming machine !
    wrote numeral emails and even the online chat is not answering my queries !
    such a fraud...
    the reviews are all BS coz they only put up good ones...
    not happy cause i need to pay transport to get my refund !!!

• Ro
      26th of Jun, 2018

@Roln Fong btw, this website I ordered from is bulool.com, so for all those who comes across this site, pls purchase on your own risks...
    address for refund : comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07
    i hope it's still there and they will refund me for this lousy fan and also compensate my transport too !

• De
      26th of Jun, 2018

Yahoo is run by slag, Democrats, what more can you expect from POS, liberals?

• Tr
      28th of Jun, 2018

They sold me fake Burberry bags too! So angry, they should state it is inspired design or something! But no, they even wrote a background of Burberry!

• Fe
      2nd of Jul, 2018

@Tracy Wang Hi Tracy! I just received my fake Burberry bags too, they're defected and very obviously fake. They did not respond to my emails at all, I'll be going to the address at lower delta tomorrow, will you want to go too?

• Ms
      4th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei Did you get ur refund?

• Fe
      5th of Jul, 2018

@Mstr mhd I didn't get to, because when I went to the office it was closed. Anyone else tried going to the office? I was also thinking, because the package did not state that it's from comeone office, they may push the blame and say it's not their problem..

11th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei Yes!!! Exactly, I’m scared this will happen to cause my package doesn’t say comone either! Have you tried going back?

11th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei @Feifei. what company send the package to you? is it supposed to be ninjavan? if it is ninjavan, then call ninjavan and ask them. They will redirect you to whichever company that did the shipment to you.
    The same thing happened to me, i call ninja van they direct me to comone express. I then google and finid comone express office and went there and got my money back.
    Try to find out who is the company that sent the package then go from there.

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei Hi I just receive fake shoes today have you manage to go there and get your refund are they still there?

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2018

Pls help me today I get scam with this bolool site I receive fake shoes if someone help me to report this to police it would be very helpful for everybody.