Yahoo! / scam advertisement

1 China Review updated:

Make a purchase from seller that advertise on your yahoo website.
Purchase 2 set of the smart TV box from them on 17/05/2018.
Upon receive of the products on 24/05/2018, there shortage of 2 items in it.
Email to eternity@bulool.com requesting for the return of items and refund since it stated Items can be returned freely within 7 days after delivery.
But their reply is asking me to keep the items whereas I can't use it.
It is a SCAM advertisement from CHINA since products courier from there.
Please refer to the pictures attached.
Kindly assist bar them asap before lot of people get scam from it.

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

Ra
May 25, 2018

Comments

• Da
      8th of Jun, 2018

Yahoo is an accomplist to this Fraud as they continue to allow such Fraudulent Company to advertised with them. This company bulool I think operated under a few names. Another one is WOWMALL selling fake watches but advertised yhe the authentic branded watches. Their terms and conditions are exactlt the same. 7 days return, no questions ask. But when confronted with their customer service for refund. they totally ignore the email. I paid $68 for a junk of a watch with a back alley brand. How could Yahoo continues to advertised for them when so many complaints were made to Yahoo Customer Service? I think we need some American lawyers to start a Class Action against Yahoo for the Frauds!!! I can be contacted at davidckpoon@yahoo.com

David

15th of Jun, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

hello

same thing happened to me, so I went to comone office, and they give me refund on the spot. just bring watch and original box that the watch came in, and get refund.
    comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

irwanb8811@gmail.com

21st of Jun, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi, I also wanted to return a fan that I bought from them. Do u have the office phone number.

21st of Jun, 2018

@Jack 73 You can google the office pjone number. But trust me no ppint to call. Will not get through. Just go to the address and get refund. But you are welcome to try if you want. I dont have the number as i didnt bother to save it

11th of Jul, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi! So like any one who bought from bulool can get a refund there? I bought shoes and they’re fake products so I want to refund.

• St
      2nd of Aug, 2018

@irwanb8811 Hi, what time was that when you went to refund the item.

• Ro
      26th of Jun, 2018

same thing here, received fan but was extremely noisy like a humming machine !
    wrote numeral emails and even the online chat is not answering my queries !
    such a fraud...
    the reviews are all BS coz they only put up good ones...
    not happy cause i need to pay transport to get my refund !!!

• Ro
      26th of Jun, 2018

@Roln Fong btw, this website I ordered from is bulool.com, so for all those who comes across this site, pls purchase on your own risks...
    address for refund : comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07
    i hope it's still there and they will refund me for this lousy fan and also compensate my transport too !

• Pr
      6th of Aug, 2018

@Roln Fong i bought a watch from bulool, its a fake watch, can i refund it ?

• Tr
      28th of Jun, 2018

They sold me fake Burberry bags too! So angry, they should state it is inspired design or something! But no, they even wrote a background of Burberry!

• Fe
      2nd of Jul, 2018

@Tracy Wang Hi Tracy! I just received my fake Burberry bags too, they're defected and very obviously fake. They did not respond to my emails at all, I'll be going to the address at lower delta tomorrow, will you want to go too?

• Ms
      4th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei Did you get ur refund?

• Fe
      5th of Jul, 2018

@Mstr mhd I didn't get to, because when I went to the office it was closed. Anyone else tried going to the office? I was also thinking, because the package did not state that it's from comeone office, they may push the blame and say it's not their problem..

11th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei Yes!!! Exactly, I’m scared this will happen to cause my package doesn’t say comone either! Have you tried going back?

11th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei @Feifei. what company send the package to you? is it supposed to be ninjavan? if it is ninjavan, then call ninjavan and ask them. They will redirect you to whichever company that did the shipment to you.
    The same thing happened to me, i call ninja van they direct me to comone express. I then google and finid comone express office and went there and got my money back.
    Try to find out who is the company that sent the package then go from there.

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2018

@Feifei Hi I just receive fake shoes today have you manage to go there and get your refund are they still there?

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2018

Pls help me today I get scam with this bolool site I receive fake shoes if someone help me to report this to police it would be very helpful for everybody.

17th of Jul, 2018

@Shirley2483 I received the same. And unable to contact anyone. Website is gone too. Ninja van gave me a contact person called Kevin Jiang - 196 Pandan Loop 05-09 S'pore 128384.

Not sure if this will help. :/

• El
      18th of Jul, 2018

I should have come to this site first before my purchase from bulool.com. bought a wok for $84, only accept cash, paid to ninja van delivery person, open big box and find only filled with egg carton boxes. No wok at all. Ninja van won't return money unless supplier instruct them. It's been 2 months since May that bulool Email to say will send new one even though I insisted on refund... Till now no refund no wok. Can I make a police report?

18th of Jul, 2018

Ninja van came to my house to deliver watch. But my mum did not open the door. Bcuz i know is fake watch. And ninja van send me a whatsapp say to reschedule the date. Can i reject/cancelled the order?

18th of Jul, 2018

I just receive my product.. but I want refund... I already cancel the order but they still send the order.. I want to cancel.. how..

18th of Jul, 2018

Who want to go to comone with me to get a refund.. bloody hell.. I very angry..

19th of Jul, 2018

@Wan Ting when are you going? i also very angry! They say is authentic but when received is obviously fake!

18th of Jul, 2018

Ninja van came to deliver my g shock tdy but my mum did not open the door so they text me to reschedule the shipment. I dont wan to pay for the fake g shock. What should i do? Wan cancel also dont know how.

18th of Jul, 2018

@Mercy Tay Just dont accept the package. Tell the delivery person that it is a scam. Thats it

18th of Jul, 2018

@irwanb8811 Haiz, too late.. my hubby went to pay. Now the sale is still ongoing and keep telling ppl is authentic.. do u all think u all can make a compaint to Facebook. Ask them to take down the page?

23rd of Jul, 2018

@irwanb8811 Ninja van came again today.

• Ke
      18th of Jul, 2018

Should we just go to comone and demand refunds? The goods are fake.

18th of Jul, 2018

@KelsieG If sender is comone then go to comone
    Driver wear ninja van uniform. But actualky comone express driver. That alone is already a scam.

19th of Jul, 2018

@KelsieG I also want to get a refund! I received the G-shock watch and obviously is fake! Maybe should all go together! very angry and disappointed!! Should do some research before buy..haiz

• Ge
      18th of Jul, 2018

Yeah I ordered from them and didn’t get what I wanted. Can someone provide me address so I can go over and get refunds too.

• Zi
      19th of Jul, 2018

Same thing happened to me. Their product are all fake. Have sent email to bulool several times but never replied. Tried also to chat them online but this time, they are not replying. Want also to get refund. The shoes is fake its very obvious like tag (write as tigar not tiger)... 😡

19th of Jul, 2018

There is a lot of scam now a days. They have different company name. How come no one complain to FB this company. Some more keep telling people is authentic and with cert and warranty which is not true.

• Us
      20th of Jul, 2018

I also received 3 pants . And it wasn’t look as good as the pictures shown. The material are worse than Pasar malam stuffs.and my hands can’t even fully put into the side pockets ! Emailed few time and no one response .
    Definitely a spam website . Must let Instagram know about them .
    Angrybird 😡

• Je
      23rd of Jul, 2018

@user1874090 Did u pay for it? Or cash on delivery?

• Us
      21st of Jul, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello!Thank you for your interests in our products!

It has no quality problem, if change or return, shipping fee may cause, and the time is so long, a few months waiting is probably, you can consider to keep it with you or send to your friends or relatives as a gift.

Thanks for your understanding!
    kindest regards.

Above the email from the bulool seller . After sent them several email. And she even dare to teach me how to give away those cheap pants that I bought from their website .
    Wish I could make a police report to this scam company!!!

• Ca
      24th of Jul, 2018

is anyone gg down to get a refund? cause I am maybe we can go down together

• De

@Cassandra Tiong Which location

• Bi
      24th of Jul, 2018

ninja say sending me the parcel today, can I don't receive it???but Its sending to my office =(

26th of Jul, 2018

Hi I just receive fake Gshock watch how can i refund the money, Ninja van deliver this to me, i ask the bulool contact with the ninja van, they gave a email ID, but nobody responding to my mail .can we file a police report against them ?

• Yu
      27th of Aug, 2018

@angrydominic get refund at comone express office at lower delta rd blk 1090 #01-05/07

• Ke
      29th of Jul, 2018

I think we should file a report. I asked the seller one last time to give refund and if not, I think should report since I’ve returned the goods via Ninjavan.