Yahoo Nokia E-lottery / Winner of Lottery

Ref Number: UK/910/16454
Batch Number: VC/32/ID1141

DATE: Saturday, 06-12-2008

Congrtulations Dear Winner,

Your winning address has been verified.

We the entire staff of THE YAHOO NOKIA E-LOTTERY congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners in this end of this year 2008 online Lottery Promotion Stake. You are indeed lucky because your email address (poker2u@gmail.com) won you the sum of £750, 000, 00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British pounds sterling) Your e-mail was among the email accounts extracted for this program. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 companies, private firm and individual email log all over the world.

I wish to officially introduce my self to you once again, I am Dr. Mark George your assigned Claims agent and here with me in this unit is Mr John Alex my assistance, we shall guide you through out the processing and release of your won prize

We are pleased to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the Headquarters of the Yahoo Nokia E-Lottery Program your clearance Parcel Order No is, SNT66775. (Confidential) Apparently A copy of your winning cheque, to include your awaiting ID Card original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Yahoo Nokia E-Lottery promotion, will be sent to you and to the appropriate authority as soon as you choose from any of the option stipulated below.

CHOOSE YOUR PREFERED MODE OF RECEIVING YOUR WINNING PRIZE

We have (3) THREE Method of effecting payment to winners, you are expected to CHOOSE your PREFERED mode of receiving your prize money and contact the requisite institute immediately.

Mode: 1) you will come in person to our payment office at 121 Main Point Lane London United Kingdom to receive your prize in cash with a diplomatic assigned to you.

Mode: 2) you can receive through Bank to Bank Online telegraphic Wire Transfer. Contact person is Mr. Fred Hamilton Account officer @ Lloyds Bank London Email lloydsuk@live.com

Mode: 3) you can receive via Delivery by Cheque to your residence by Skynet Courier Express London Contact person Mr.Kevin Williams Email skynetcourierexpress@rocketmail.com

(For option 2 and 3) Please contact the courier office or the paying Bank via email immediately to enable them release your £750, 000, 00 ponds

Note that you are required to contact the Bank or Courier Company with your Details bellow

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age:
5 Sex:
6.Occupation:
7. Mobile number:
8. Present Country:

Finally you are advised to be very confidential with your winning prize to avoid double claims and impersonator, non participant of this promotion, keep same private to your self for now until the fund release process is completed and your funds paid to you. This advice is for your benefit.

Note that your won funds have been insured to its real value by the Insurance Company and no deductions of any kind can be made from your won funds as you are the only legally authorized person to tamper with the prize.

I hope to have informed you properly and I look forward to your anticipated co-operation.

Kindest Regards,
Dr. Mark George
Tell +[protected]

Comments

Ji
  19th of Jan, 2009
DUDE TODAY I GOT A SIMILAR E MAIL I CALLED UP ON THOSE NUMBER AND LIKE FOOL I MAILED THEM MY DETAILS. I DIDNT CHECKED ONINE FIRST, WHT A FOOL. BUT ANYWAYS HOW CAN WE SCREW THOSE GUYS CASE.
Kp
  29th of May, 2009
I have received fake lottery winning e-mails with names such as Microsoft, Coca cola, MSN/Yahoo. We are fullly aware that they are cheaters. Why these people waste their time in sending such e-mails. The cheaters have to be warned and they should be charged for the fake e-mail.
Ta
  19th of Apr, 2012
I have received fake lottery winning e-mails with names such as nokia, @Yahoo. We are fullly aware that they are cheaters. Why these people waste their time in sending such e-mails. The cheaters have to be warned and they should be charged for the fake e-mail.
thanks n rgrd