Yahoo Musicmatch Jukebox / Large libraries problem

I purchased Musicmatch Jukebox plus about a year ago and paid for music and the service as a lifetime subscriber (Aprox 125.00) yahoo has since migrated the program to Yahoo music and they admit they have a problem with large libraries such as mine and do Not know when the problem will be corrected. Their customer service sucks! No refund no time-frame. Tuff ###.

Va

Comments

14th of Oct, 2007

I wish to terminate my free Yahoo Music Jukebox trial and avoid a subscription charge due to occur on 10/17. I don't like it; don't want it. There is no place (link or otherwise) to make this change.

14th of Oct, 2007

How can I cancel my Yahoo Music Jukebox on this date, 10/14/07?
    John M. Jacus

• Da
      27th of Jan, 2008

I have had musicmatch since version 6. I had problems with it here and there, but it was the only program that did everything I wanted. It tagged, rename, played, burned, etc. Then yahoo decides to screw us with that piece of crap they call a jukebox. I've tried it and don't like it. It automatically tags and renames my files with me knowing it, and even screws that up. Now I find yahoo is selling a new 2008 version of musicmatch on another website. Now I'm really pissed. Just type musicmatch in your search engine and it will be one of the first sites that appear. I want my damn money back or the program to work. I can still use musicmatch, but I can't download tags for my music. I wish I had the guy that came up with this scam in front of me now. I'd probably pinch his head off his shoulders.

• Da
      16th of Feb, 2008

I was a MusicMatch user for years and had about $50 worth of credit on my account. When I tried to migrate to Yahoo, it said I needed to install SP2 on my computer, which I do not want to do for technical reasons. I did not need SP2 under MusicMatch. If they want to change the conditions under which you subscribe to Yahoo, then they should provide a way for you to cancel your account and refund your credit if you don't accept their newly dictated terms. Instead, they just blow you off. I got no replies to my inquiries, so I'm just out $50. When you're Yahoo, you can screw people over with impunity.

It pisses me off now that I told people to give me Music Match credit instead of other gifts for things like Christmas and birthdays. Who would have thought that they would turn out to be such a sleazy outfit.

• Ki
      28th of Feb, 2008

Where's the class action lawsuit? I definitely want in on that! I too paid for lifetime upgrades of MusicMatch Jukebox and was ripped off by Yahoo!MusicPukebox! I canceled my subscription when I received an email stating my subscription was being canceled due issues with my credit card. I replied to cancel my subscription, yet when I checked my credit card statement Yahoo charged my account. They said I did not respond in time to cancel on 2/16/2008, well their cancellation email was on 2/9/2008 and I promptly replied to cancel. Yet they still charged my credit card! Yahoo!MusicPukebox SUX!

6th of Aug, 2008

I want to canel Musicmatch JukeBox

14th of Sep, 2008

Music Match needs to be sued as well as Yahoo. They took a perfectly usable and worthwhile product that I paid a lifetime upgrade fee for and trashed it. There service and limitations are horrible. When can we sue..

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2008

I am in the same boat . I paid for lifetime upgrades and now I cant even burn a cd.Every time I try I get an error that states bad parameter .

26th of Dec, 2008

i also pay for all versions, after countless hours, and try and error i could finally figured out, the best version is 10.00.4033 you can douwnload it from old versions.com, when you burn a cd, dont use the desktop shortcut instead use the sistem tray icon,