Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I RECEIVED MESSAGE THAT I HAD WON THE PRICE OF 1.5MILLION PONDS PLEASE TELL ME IT FAKE OR NOT

22nd of Jul, 2009

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FRO MICROSOFT/MNS LOTTARY TWO DAYS BACK I WON THE PRICE 1.5 MILLION PONDS BUT I DON'T BELIVE PLEASE TELL THIS IS FAKE OR BUT

THANKS

[censored]E

• Ar
      23rd of Jul, 2009

Yesterday i hav got a message from TA-AG that i won one million pounds in a lottry organized by yahoo/msn in London. Today i have came to know that it is a fake news. So i want a strict action against the message sender agency. They don't have the right to play with the emotions of the common people.

• Ru
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I hav got a msg from TA-AG that i ave won 1million pounds from yahoo/Msn headed in london.Was it true or just a fake i want a reply Mr peter Anderson.

• Ke
      7th of Aug, 2009

I just received a sms this evening from TA-AG that i've won 1 million pounds 4m yahoo/msn London and am suppose to get in touch with Dr. Mark Jude ... couldnt even open this claimdept72@live.com
    is this fake???

• Re
      19th of Sep, 2009

i hv got a msg "congrats tour mobile won one million pounds from Yahoo/Msn Lottery head in London, to claim your prize contact Mr. Leo via Email: uk.mobileclaim1614@hotmail.com"
    plz tell me is this fake or not. and beside this i want a legal action against the source.

• Di
      27th of Jan, 2011

sir i have received a mail that i won 1milion pounds from yahoo/msn lottery so please tel me wether its fake r fraud